Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

There's just something about black liter bikes... (pics)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's just something about that exhaust can on the Gixxer that don't look right.
    it's my opinion......that's what makes it mine..

Toronto Canada that is

Comment

Ducati 999 "dark"

...gotta love center dump exhaust!

Comment

the yammy is hot.
        Thanks to KR, everytime I look at my bike, my wallet screams "NOOOOOOOoooooo"

Comment

Black is classy, me likey!
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

i really dont like the way the new gix1's look like. not as sexy as the other ones posted. it kinda looks overweight
            Hello World.

Comment

suzuki is gonna run in to a prob in the next couple of years, they are gonna try to change the gsxr and is not gonna work, its gonna look like crap b4 they do a nother complete overhaul....and matt, its italian, its already beautiful

Comment

I think suzuki should do the next GSXR like a throwback to the first generation. Clean it up, simplify it.
                Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

You want Black

After all Black is the fastest color..

Can you guess what it is?
                  Attached Files
                  "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

Eliminator? Is that what it's called? Looks like somebody tried to make a sportbike of it.
                    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by irenekat
                      i really dont like the way the new gix1's look like. not as sexy as the other ones posted. it kinda looks overweight
                      Have you seen one of these bad boys up close and personal? Pictures do no good, when trying to show off the new GSXR. True not as sexy as my R1, but still looks a lot better in person. 8)
                      1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                      2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                      Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

yea i've seen it in person, i just hate the exhaust and headlight =P
                        Hello World.

Comment

It's not a litter bike, but I think its kinda sexy.... 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Black Kat
                            It's not a litter bike, but I think its kinda sexy.... 8)

I couldnt tell ya, ive never rode a "litter" bike

Well yeah, its damn sexy !!

Comment

All those bikes would look great as soon as they get a fender eliminator kit. Those things just look ridiculous back there!!!
                              89' Katana 600

Comment

that 999 "dark" gave me the shivers....

Comment

Working...
                                X