No announcement yet.
X

finished garager door opener

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet as soon as i buy a house im doing it!!
    pveity = 100%

Comment

as a note.

if the bike is stolen, this gives people an easy access into your house. Expecially as they start stripping the bike, see the opener, the registration under the seat.

Just be careful.

I use to keep one in the breast pocket on my riding jacket. a quick tap and the door opens.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Originally posted by squiggy View Post
        someone else post a garage door opener wired to the horn in another section. It shows another option.

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=95192
        lmao

Originally posted by BarMatt80 View Post
        as a note.

if the bike is stolen, this gives people an easy access into your house. Expecially as they start stripping the bike, see the opener, the registration under the seat.

Just be careful.

I use to keep one in the breast pocket on my riding jacket. a quick tap and the door opens.
        Registration goes in my wallet rather than the bike, and if someone stole the bike I'd be changing my door opener code anyway, but this is a good point. Something to think about at least.
        Last edited by HexKrak; 04-06-2009, 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

Working...
        X