No announcement yet.
X

Some jerk touched my bike last night!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that sucks. id wait outside for the next few days with a b ball bat.
    Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
    Current Bikes:
    1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

You can buy the Gorilla alarm system with 2 way pager for $140 on Ebay. I have one and really like it a lot, it works great
      2007 Honda CBR600rr
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
      sigpic

Comment

Comment

I am glad mine is in the garage all the time.. If it's not being driven it is in the garage...

I am glad the cover worked for two things that night, cause the bike its still yours.

Yep, I agree with some of the others SHOTGUN, but a bullet to each shoulder is cool to..

Eric
          "I am not going faster officer, everyone else is going slower than I was"

Comment

Well I'm glad the jackarse's attempt failed. I guess a bike can be stolen from any place, but some folks have given you some great tips on extra ways to help protect your investment.

You might also consider renting out a unit at storage facility. Or, if you know anyone with a little extra room in their garage maybe they can hellp you out ofr a small fee. I have a friend that rents space in his garage to a few riders that live in apartments.

Anyway, good luck to you.....I hope you catch the shmuck!!!
            Last edited by FASHER; 03-26-2009, 09:49 AM.
            This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
            BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Huh.... Jerk & Touched in the same post title and ed's not here yet?
              Currently Riding:
              1995 Katana 600
              V&H Exhaust
              Jet Kit

SOLD
              2003 SV650S - Orange Comet Project
              1987 XV700 Bobber
              REPO'D - 2004 Harley XL1200R

“Ill Keep Freedom, My Guns, & My Money, You Keep The Change

Comment

Bring it inside.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Thanks a lot you guys. I have been parking my bike out there for a while without a problem until now. I like Cyber's idea of the cover alarm. That will frikkin suprise whoever messes with it again!
                  'REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE
                  ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS
                  ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM'

sigpic----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by t.c.mitchell View Post
                    shotgun, no that is too quick and painless for such a scum. one bullet to each of the shoulders, and one to each of the knees. bet he wont' do that again!!
                    not too mention about as illegal as it gets....I mean using a shotgun on anyone who happens to be screwing with his bike in the parking lot of an appt complex, unless said criminal pulls a gun first. otherwise it would be shooting an unarmed person...which is a no no.

at least be a man about it and use a baseball bat
                    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

yeah, get an alarm that will make some noise and something that will slow thieves down and make them think twice about spending several mintues trying to get around all the locks/alarms, covers..... when there are other bikes out there without anything on them that would be a much easier hit for them. Obstacles often help because I've never met to many thieves with patience and an itching to catch a cap!
                      [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

Comment

cover weaved with coper wire hooked into a 480 panel that ought to deter any potential thieves lol

Comment

mojoe, it was a figure of speech! duh, it is illegal. i was just saying.
                          R.I.P. Marc- You will be missed!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Comment

Man, that really makes me want to get a rotor lock.
                            Let's go riding!

Comment

My solution- park bike in a garage which is surrounded by a fenced yard, which is patrolled by a big, loud, bear-headed Akita. You got an Akita lying around you could use? >=o)

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                              -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Two words "land mines"
                                Riding is like a roll-a-coaster that you control

Comment

Working...
                                X