X

DREAM project rear master cylinder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DREAM project rear master cylinder

I got the rear master cylinder done today. That got a lot of attention for a part you don't see. I have more money in brakes and suspension than any other part of this project (the Galfer wave rotors didn't help with that). While it's great to go fast, you need to stop too. So here it is. The master cylinder body itself is powder coated extreme chrome. The banjo bolt is a single line bleeder banjo bolt, that bolt has an M6 x 1.00 S/S Speed Bleeder in it. The cover over the bleeder is a blue anodized aluminum cover from Pro Bolt. The cup and piston set are new, the master cylinder has been honed to creat a perfect 45 degree cross hatch. The plastic connector for the hose is new, the screw is new, the hose to the reservoir is new, the 2 clamps are new. The reservoir cover is powder coated lollipop blue, and the 2 screws in it are new too. The fasteners for that are M6 x 1.00 S/S socket cap bolts also, but they aren't in the pic.

Last edited by arsenic; 03-16-2009, 03:40 PM.

Looks good
    Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

looking real good!!!
      Godspeed
      CSBA #1167
      Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

as it rightfully should be. I'm contemplating taking on a brake swap project for my kat. I'm thinking of switching everything out to some performance part and then modding them to mount properly.

Comment

a bit excessive for a part that isn't that visible... But I know that's not the point of your build... It's for you to know that it is customized or tailored to your liking...

All these little parts getting sent off to get PC'd...

When are we gunna get to see the big parts? Frame/Wheels/Suspension and the other bits?

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

Marc has the rims now, and the swing arm. I'm sending him the lower fork tubes and top triple tree and clip on's sortly. Here's what the TTT looks like before any PC:

If you wanna see what the rims look like, THEY ARE ON MY WEBSITE!
            the TTT also has a shift light on the other clip on, that isn't in that picture.
            Originally posted by allblackkat View Post
            a bit excessive for a part that isn't that visible... But I know that's not the point of your build... It's for you to know that it is customized or tailored to your liking...

All these little parts getting sent off to get PC'd...

When are we gunna get to see the big parts? Frame/Wheels/Suspension and the other bits?
            Last edited by arsenic; 03-16-2009, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Looks good
              sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Looks good Chris
                This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Looking good Chris!
                  It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

OK now, the levers, I must know where???
                    It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

those are Pazzo long levers for an 05 GSXR 750. The MC and clutch perch are from an 04-05 GSXR (600 and 750 are identical)
                      Last edited by arsenic; 03-16-2009, 09:49 PM.

Comment

That looks b-e-a-utiful arsenic!
                        -Marty (Red)

sigpic

BANGERANG RUFIO!

Comment

man this is gonna be one sweeet ride when your done with it.
                          sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
                          k9 GSX-R 600
                          GO VOLS!

Comment

Are those the oil tubes from the front of the engine in front of the TTT???? Now that's a novel idea!!!!
                            sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                            MSF Rider Coach 27028
                            MoPowerSports.com
                            Torco
                            SoCalTrackDays

Comment

you know it these?:

Comment

Working...
                              X