X

Ocala ride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocala ride

Hey everyone FASTKAT and myself are looking to get a group of riders to go on a all day ride we arn't looking to break speed records or anything if you want to ride PM myself or FK I think this would be a great chance to meet more of the people here in central fl once we see who all is going to come we will set a date and a time to meet up .. the ride will be out in the ocal forest there are great roads and roads for all types of riders understand NOONE WILL BE LEFT BEHIND myself and or FK will meet everyone at the end of every road before we move on to the next not only dose this keep everyone together but it's the only way we make sure everyone is with the group ... we will take a lunch break as wekk as a bike check break during the ride hope to see you all there

this will be a great ride all we need is riders
    I MAKE THE ROAD BEG FOR MERCY.... THEN I GO FASTER !

If I lived in Florida I would go. lol
    Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
    Current Bikes:
    1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Originally posted by STULER View Post
      If I lived in Florida I would go. lol

Move on down stuller lol lets ride bro!!!!
      I Quit KatRiders!

Comment

Right now, i wouldnt be able to live in florida. cost of living is too high.
        Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
        Current Bikes:
        1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

I can't make the ride this sunday but I want to get more people together so lets set it up for the next sunday
          I MAKE THE ROAD BEG FOR MERCY.... THEN I GO FASTER !

Comment

Working...
          X