X

Anyone use Nelson Rigg Luggage???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use Nelson Rigg Luggage???

I am thinking about buying these for the Katana for trips. I dont take a lot with me and i know they are small but would anyone use these or does anyone have another set they use instead that i might be interested in? Thanks. I do have a Yosh Rs3 so i dont know if that would make a difference as to how low the bags hang???
    Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
    Current Bikes:
    1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

I got NR bags . Dunno which ones exactly . They work just fine , I have an aftermarket pipe , and work ok with passengers . You can see them in my garage .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Im looking at buying the mini saddles. they work with higher exhaust systems. and a rear bag to
      Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
      Current Bikes:

Comment

I got the CL-950s and they work great, no problems with exhaust clearance either.
        Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
        Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Ok thanks trackerrrr
          Current Bikes:

Comment

If your going to ride you need good gear!
            Tell us what you've got and find out what others are wearing.
            Damn you Nicole, We will not speak of the 2012 Rally

Comment

Love my NR's... they're very good about their warranty service as well...
              None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
              -Robert Morrison

"
              well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

jhilde ..... what windshield do you have there ??????

Comment

Originally posted by H-2 CHARLIE View Post
                  jhilde ..... what windshield do you have there ??????
                  I think it is the Zero Gravity SR series. I do not remember for sure though.
                  Damn you Nicole, We will not speak of the 2012 Rally

Comment

looks to me like its an ZG.
                    Current Bikes:

Comment

Nelson Riggs makes good stuff
                      2007 Honda CBR600rr
                      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks
                        Current Bikes:

Comment

I have the Nelson Rigg CL 150 tail bag and have used it many times. It is a great size and expands well. Have taken it as far as 550 miles in one day and it stays on well. I am thinking about getting the CL 1000 saddlebags this week.

I give the tail bag. www.newenough.com is where I got my tail bag and have found the tail bags on www.motorhelmets.com with free shipping as well.

Comment

Here are my saddle bags. They are very roomy and came with water proof bags that wrap around the bags and I also have a Yoshi pipe.

Comment

I have the SSC's from NR. Great quality - got the tail (SSC-160, I think) and saddles (SSC-140's). Plenty of room for a few days on the road.
                              "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Working...
                              X