X

Suzuki GSX750F From Brazil - Intended Mods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki GSX750F From Brazil - Intended Mods

My uncle let the bike fall, stopped. Some damage to the right side and decals.
    Here is the picture of my bike right now. I do not like the silver colors all around the bike:

So, I intend to paint some parts of black, like the front forks and side struts per example, and put more red on it. This is the way I would like my bike to be. I'd also paint the brake rotors of gold. Any hints?
    Here is the picture:

Any comments are very welcome. Thank you and best regards.

i say go for it, find a good powder coat place though, it will be very durable, and look awesome!
    "Too weird to live, too rare to die"
    Where's Waldo?
    sigpic

Comment

nice looking bike.. i think the looks are fine..

Comment

I think it looks good like it is... But like everyone else, it's what you like that matters..
        sigpic
        1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

Originally posted by kidblooper View Post
          nice looking bike.. i think the looks are fine..
          ........ Looks pretty nice to me . My "mods" would center around giviing the engine a little more GRUNT in this case.

That's just me, though.
          The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Originally posted by BIGKAT1100 View Post
            ........ Looks pretty nice to me . My "mods" would center around giviing the engine a little more GRUNT in this case.

That's just me, though.
            I am also interested. Please help me!!!

My father convinced me of some things: 1) My bike is a little bluish. I'll paint it black (solid); 2) I have had my wheels painted (silver); 3) Forget about the red stuff. So here is the picture I want to change my bike into:

What do you think? Wheels are painted. And the rest? Follow this picture or go with more red? It's personnal but let me hear your thoughts.
            Thank you.
            Last edited by Rodbmw; 03-01-2009, 12:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I like the black with the orange wheels. Great look for any bike.
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I have also bought the rear reflector, black windscreen, led turn signals. I have changed the front tire that came from the factory, with 6500 miles on it (poor condition). This bike is so new that I want to do the right job and spend some money to the exterior reflect the actual mileage.

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                I like the black with the orange wheels. Great look for any bike.
                Thank you pal, but the red wheels are gone.
                I have driven my friends Kawa Ninja ZX12R and I loved the bike. Congratulations for the Kawa.
                Last edited by Rodbmw; 03-01-2009, 01:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

? why red wheels look goooooood.

Comment

id get the licence plate eliminator kit et rid or the back fender hanging down i have the same bike and it is so much sicker with out that plastic fender hanging down on back

i have a metalic black with green rims and a green swing arm im looking for some chrome rims or another black metalic front one

Comment

It doesnt matter what anyone else thinks, its your bike. do with it what YOU want.
                      Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                      Current Bikes:
                      1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

I have just painted my wheels and changed the front tire.
                        My uncle let the bike fall (stopped) and it has some scratches at the right side. This bike has already been painted once, so I am going to repaint it with the oem black.
                        I intend to paint the lower cover the same color of the wheels and put the rear side decals too.
                        Here is the pic of my bike today.

See you.

Comment

Working...
                        X