No announcement yet.
X

I may be buying a parts bike(need any)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may be buying a parts bike(need any)

I have a chance to buy a 96 Kat 600 for a pretty good price and was wondering if anyone is needing parts. All I need is the fuel tank and cant justify buying the whole thing just for that, but it has a clean title. I know it is missing some plastic but beyond that i think it is basically complete. I am sure I can get my money back but have to have an idea so the wife dont shoot me for spending the money. Also I needed to check stuff out because I cant post in the for sale forum.
    Last edited by katman9680; 02-26-2009, 10:57 AM.

Yeah, I can't post in either of the buy or sell forums yet either. No biggie, but I'm looking to get my hands on a Pre trip odometer reset knob. I'm not sure what pieces I'd need, so I'd be willing to take the whole speedometer/odometer assembly off your hands. I'm not sure what an acceptable price would be, so feel free to PM me with any ideas.

I may have located one with another member on here, but it never hurts to keep my options open.
    1997 Suzuki Bandit 1200S
    1993 Suzuki Katana 600 [Sold]
    1982 Yamaha Maxim 400 [Sold]

Comment

i have an 05 600 with a clean title that i am selling for parts if anyone is interested i have sold a few parts off of it already

if interested
      call me 865-310-7553

Thanks Dustan
      TWIST IT

Comment

Well the parts bike isnt gonna work out! guy couldnt find the key, had to wait for his friend to get the title to him through the mail etc.

Comment

You aren't that far away from me here in Indy...

I'd be interested in it if you don't decide to buy it. Maybe the guy will actually get his crap together with the title.

The key is a minor issue...

PM me!
          '97 YZF1000R, '98 & '02 Bandit 1200's, '72 XS-2, '97 CBR900RR Project, '85 700 Interceptor, '75 RD350

Comment

Working...
          X