X

Yessssssss!!! finally , thank you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yessssssss!!! finally , thank you

So after posting my thread about getting my new yoshi some members brought to my attention that i needed to switch the bolt on my swingarm so that the flush side is on the side of the exhaust so it wont dent the can. i got kinda worried cause i am not really bike smart and i didnt really know what to do. So i finally took it to a motorcycle dealership ,after about three days of not riding my bike, and i asked how much they would charge to switch the axle bolt. To my surprise it they were only going to charge $10. i was like WOW, good deal. So i got it switched out and i finally can ride comfartably knowing that i dont have to worry bout denting my can. I want to thank all the members that helped me out with this issue, i really really appreciate it, thank you

they charged you $10 bucks because all they had to do is turn a friggin bolt around.

Comment

yeah that is true but knowing myself i could of made it worse. so i didnt mind paying those ten bucks

Comment

Well, at least you know how to do it now.
        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Originally posted by katman05 View Post
          Well, at least you know how to do it now.

yep
          This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
          BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Originally posted by cytosport View Post
            So after posting my thread about getting my new yoshi some members brought to my attention that i needed to switch the bolt on my swingarm so that the flush side is on the side of the exhaust so it wont dent the can. i got kinda worried cause i am not really bike smart and i didnt really know what to do. So i finally took it to a motorcycle dealership ,after about three days of not riding my bike, and i asked how much they would charge to switch the axle bolt. To my surprise it they were only going to charge $10. i was like WOW, good deal. So i got it switched out and i finally can ride comfartably knowing that i dont have to worry bout denting my can. I want to thank all the members that helped me out with this issue, i really really appreciate it, thank you

I Pm'd you my adress so you can send me flowers

Comment

Dont worry I will send you flowers too ..

$10 to switch a bolt ...
              1992 kawa Zx-7 -750cc
              2003 fairings,1995 gas tank,polished frame,muzzy titanium exhaust,Unknown jet kit,520 chain conversion,polished forks,race tail,fcr flatside carbs...
              sigpic1989 katana 1100F,v&H exhaust,FP jet kit,FP advancer,avon venom tires,polished swingarm,NRC covers ,big bore kit,manual cam chain tensioner,k&n filters .
              Burn rubber, not your soul. Ride among us.
              A.S.E. master certified auto tech

Comment

OK I love flowers so I Pm'd you my adress too, thank you

Whois next?

Comment

Can't send you flowers, the wife would not find it as amusing as I would. But I'd love to see that pic you use as an avatar in a larger file format. Believe it or not, and I'm married so what's not to believe, I wanted to get a better look at the plant to figure out what it is just as much as I'd like to see you in the larger format.

You gotta upload some decent pictures of yourself for the guys on the forum here girl!

ND

Comment

Originally posted by Novelldude View Post
                    Can't send you flowers, the wife would not find it as amusing as I would. But I'd love to see that pic you use as an avatar in a larger file format. Believe it or not, and I'm married so what's not to believe, I wanted to get a better look at the plant to figure out what it is just as much as I'd like to see you in the larger format.

You gotta upload some decent pictures of yourself for the guys on the forum here girl!

ND

no flowers no pics

Comment

Somebody help a brother out and send this girl some roses!
                      (and then do some large scale photo hosting for the rest of us.)

And BTW, what kind of plant is it that is behind you in that pic? Can't believe it to be a banana or palm tree, but that's the only thing that comes to mind.

ND
                      Last edited by Novelldude; 02-22-2009, 03:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I can't tell you, the pic was made during a photoshoot, so it is not mine/ours
                        If I remember correctly it was some kind off (low) palmtree.

Comment

Ok, that's fair enough. Just didn't make sense that a palm tree or anything like it would be native to the climate you're in. Just couldn't make my brain accept that as an alternative.

(see, there really was a tree related question.)

ND

Comment

Originally posted by Anoucka View Post

no flowers no pics
                            If she posts pics of herself none of you guys would ever post again, you'd be too busy looking at her profile 24/7.

Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                            Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                            X