X

Requesting a picture from a helpful soul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting a picture from a helpful soul

Can someone who has a Pre with the center stand installed post a pic for me? I need the pic to be a close(er) up from the rear tire - maybe one on the stand and one on the kick. I'm sort of "on an island" as far as local Kat owners go - there isn't even a Suzuki dealer in my town so I have nothing to compare to.

My 97 600 has an aftermarket exhaust but I don't know exactly which. I'm not sure if the midpipe's proximity to the center stand bracket is why this Kat doesn't have the stand. I'd like to order one, but I don't think I'd go to the trouble of having the piping rerouted just to put the stand on. And I'd hate to waste money when I could put it into a different upgrade.

Thanks in advance!

Mark

Most 600s just did not have the stand, as it was optional for them, and cost extra.

My aftermarket turns out right at the bracket.. I'll post pics in a min.

Krey

And here we go with pics... using V&H SS 4-1 pipe.

Krey
    Last edited by Kreylyn; 02-17-2009, 01:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Awesome Kreylyn - thank you very, very much!

Yep - that's exactly what mine does.... cool - just need to find one 8-P

Comment

Working...
      X