X

LED Tail light

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED Tail light

Has anyone installed this LED taillight and could you let me know if it holds up?

Last edited by ckenwright; 01-14-2009, 11:45 PM.

Led

My 04 has one installed and it works awesome.

Comment

Had mine for over a year and it's great.

Comment

I have had mine for over a year as well. I love it, except for the fact in the bright day light, when you have the brakes on, it is kind of tough to see the turnsignals.
        It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Anyone know where I can find one like this for a pre-98?
          -chuck

[myspace] [facebook]

Comment

No one make them for the pre 98's...also no one makes a clear lens for the pre98's...your best bet to to make one yourself.
            Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. I already integrated the turn signals into the main housing but even with the divider I made, it is difficult to see which turn signal is on day or night. I think this would be a better option.

Comment

yeah works great just had to modify plug super brighter alot better and safer here is my 89 with a 2005 tail i fabricated to fit and i think its nice alot better then the square look of the 89 i had a 93 rear that looked really good as well but then went to this one off a gsxr 1000 and its real nice

Comment

Working...
                X