No announcement yet.
X

Kan-A-Tuna?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel the same as KIDBLOOPER. The guy at the dealership I bought my bike from was like its not a CBR or NINJA or GSXR. They are a lot more fun. Hes like, the Katana is a big bulky lazy bike that cant keep up with em.

So I told him how i really have no reason for running a 10.5 quarter mile and no need to go 150+ mph. My 12.0 and 135 is perfectly fine for me. saves money on insurance and is a helluva lot more comfortable to ride.
    Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
    Current Bikes:
    1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

I've actually had quite the opposite reaction. A few guys at work ride their CBR's and Sv650's in and when we stop in the hall to talk 'bike talk' they all have great things to say about my ride.

My friend with a GSXR came over to go for a ride and get breakfast last week. I let him ride my kat around the block for the first time. After taking it out he asked if I wanted to ride his bike to breakfast. . . I said nope. . . and practically pushed him off cause I saw that glint starting to form in his eye.

Even my neighbor who has a Ducati SS900 keeps telling me how much he loves my bike as well. "It don't p**s off the neighbors when you start it" is his favorite quote.

Comment

Working...
      X