X

GSXR Turn Signal Mirrors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSXR Turn Signal Mirrors

I performed a search for this topic, but would the GSXR TurnSignal Mirrors fit on a Kat ?

Has anyone tried?

I've considered it but have no money to try it.

I like the way the signals are up high. I would convert them to act as running lights. This way the cagers might see me better in traffic than the stock ones down below.
    How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
    How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
    How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
    How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

i think they would look pretty sick
      2000 Katana- vance and hines exhaust 03+ rear end, 14/48 sprockets, stage 1 jet kit, 5 degree ignition advancer, WANT B12 HEADER

1997 S10- 3/4 drop on 20 inch rims, tinted tails, shaved doors, tailgate, antenna, 12 inch orion sub with 1200 watt orion amp, hvac controls relocated in glove box, sony head unit with infinity components, smoothed and painted dash parts, chrome window cranks and shifter, too much to list

Comment

I'm pretty sure SEQX34 did that, but I think he built the signals into the Katana mirrors, may want to PM him.

Comment

katu put some on his Kat:

discussed here: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=81880

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

been there done that

Originally posted by badroc13 View Post
            I performed a search for this topic, but would the GSXR TurnSignal Mirrors fit on a Kat ?

Has anyone tried?
            I put GSXR mirrors on my Kat , the spacing is the same. Just have to drill a little hole to run the wire for the signal or running lights. I bought the knock off's on e-bay they are not that bad.
            In an odd turn of events I just bought a GSXR with a little damage and I put the original Kat mirrors on and they look great.
            Search for GSXR signal mirrors on e-bay
            Last edited by KATU; 01-06-2009, 04:07 PM.

Comment

I personally think this would be a better mod for the 650F and Throw block off's where the stalks are up front- just my 2 cents

Comment

Working...
              X