• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not w/ lou on it!!

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
      Not w/ lou on it!!
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
        Nah...I don't think I'm very squidacious... if it were my preference, the roads would be completely bare with no traffic and no audience. Squids are attention whores.
        I kinda have that here....well on my "riding routes". I can ride flat out sections of road that go straight for 15-20 miles....with some nice long flowing curves with 100% visibility. you can really cut into the curves. it's pretty much all farmland. you are not alone on the roads, but traffic is minimal. you can see a car coming a long way away. there are regions of quebec that are so isolated and minimal population, that are just prime for biking. wildlife and your own limits are your only real concerns. the towns and villages are quite spead out in most of quebec. police are scarce in these areas. in fact, my buddy lives in a town where the nearest cop is 45 min away. and unless it is a real emergency, they won't get there in under 2 hours anyway. so it is sport bike heaven if you like speed. the cops can't hide....cuz there is no place to hide. we don't have billboards up here.
        so...to answer the question....I am not a stunter at all. But I do love speed. my route takes me into alot of 100mph+ areas.
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Can't stand squids that don't respect whats underneath them and end up trying to stunt or take off and eventually put their bike down. It raises my insurance rates and isn't good for our sport. Don't get me wrong, I fly on the highway, but i have respect for all my bikes and what they can do. I think if you want to test your limits though of riding, you should hit the track. Its the only place to really let it go
          Chase

Comment

And how do i get rid of the chicken strip tag under my screename? I know i'm new here but come on...
            Chase

Comment

Originally posted by jeccami
              And how do i get rid of the chicken strip tag under my screename? I know i'm new here but come on...
              Just lean a little more when your typing Just kidding, it's linked to post count.

As for the original question. Every now and then i'll turn onto an empty country road, and pop the front end up. Or open it up and let it loose. As for corners. Well, 9/10 i'm usually railing. That is of course if no one else is around, and nobody is out walking their dog or something on the side of the road.

As far a gear is concerned. I never ride without my leather jacket, helmet, and gloves. I sometimes ride in running shoes, and ocasionally splash pants. but mostly wear boots and jeans.

Comment

I can't help myself from doing something...sit on the tank, stand up with no hands, the "superman", both feet on one side of bike, stoppies...
                I know I know I'm a terrible person.

Comment

So is one wheelie for a 50+ mile stretch acting squidly LOL
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                    Not w/ lou on it!!
                    Your gona get a beating.
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

There are a few roads around here with some great visibility (farm land) and long sweepers where i'll open it up a bit, but the highest the gps has gone upto is 115.
                      2001 Katana 600
                      1998 Jeep TJ 4.0
                      2005 Subaru Impreza STi

Comment

Hi, My name's Chris,

["Hi Chris!"] (Think AA meeting)

and I... I... I'm a... Squid.

I just can't quit.. I drive too fast and Wheelie way too often...

Comment

It's ok Chris, me too. We'll get through this together!

Comment

Working...
                          X