X

new exhaust on the way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new exhaust on the way!

anyone use a leovince sbk on a pre600, hows it sound and look, i got a post headers for the leovince slip on, i got it for $180 shipped so it wasnt to bad, any pics would be sick, ill post pics when it comes in

Not a pre, but i have the CF can on mine. Check the pics in my garage
    2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
    BMC Notorious 918 HT
    2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

hows it sound, how loud, deep?

Comment

It has a nice low rumble at idle, when you open it up, it screams pretty good. i still have the baffle in mine, but i'm sure it would be alot louder without it. Overall, love the sound!
        2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
        BMC Notorious 918 HT
        2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

great that exactly what i am lookin for, the exhaust will arrive on tuesday so ill try to throw that on and get some pics and maybe a video cause i bought my g/f a dvd camcorder for christmas so ill get that stuff posted

Comment

got the exhaust finally looks sweet, cant wait to put it on all i gotta do is grind and dent my post 600 headers and give it some high temp paint and ill be good to go!

heres a pic brand new with all hardware in bags woohooo!
            Last edited by workinonit; 12-23-2008, 09:58 PM. Reason: forgot to post pic.... woops

Comment

just get a 98+ oil pan and pick up, then you don't have to dent anything

Comment

i know i should do that, but dont feel like spending the $

Comment

Originally posted by workinonit View Post
                  got the exhaust finally looks sweet, cant wait to put it on all i gotta do is grind and dent my post 600 headers and give it some high temp paint and ill be good to go!

heres a pic brand new with all hardware in bags woohooo!
                  Just get a second one and run duel! it's more sexy that way!

Comment

Originally posted by GSXfs600 View Post
                    Just get a second one and run duel! it's more sexy that way!
                    A sexy duel between two exaust wielding lunatics? interesting...

Comment

not a bad idea ill have to check out my stock header and see what kind of posibilities are

Comment

Originally posted by Wheel View Post
                        A sexy duel between two exaust wielding lunatics? interesting...
                        Wow! your so smart! DualDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDu alDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDual DualDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDu alDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDualDual DualDual, Better?

not a bad idea ill have to check out my stock header and see what kind of posibilities are
                        I like how mine came out!

Last edited by GSXfs600; 12-23-2008, 10:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

hows that sound and what kinda pipes are those

Comment

hows that sound and what kinda pipes are those
                            There, stock GSXR1100 mufflers. The sound is more throaty and full over all but still stock sounding. I was going for looks more than sound. What I got was better sounding, better looking and much better running. The mid to upper range is like a different bike. In top gear, the time to redline feels like the bikes in forth. With the stock mufflers it took a good long time to reach near top speed. Now the bike just wants to pull until it grenades! I only noticed this improvement over the last couple of rides because I did some 100 mile rides today and yesterday. It's a real bonus because the mufflers ran me $20.

Comment

heres a pic of the new exhaust fitted on still gotta paint the post header, ill try to get a video of how it sounds, which is sweet, sound much tighter like a new sportbike and very deep rawring tone, im put a stage one jet kit in cause its backfiring a little runnin a little lean itll be nice when im done with that tho

Comment

Working...
                              X