• Time
  • Show
Clear All

there ya go rob
    sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
    k9 GSX-R 600
    GO VOLS!

Comment

There's a bike in that picture?.... (long pause while I gather my composure)......

How about the kanji on my avatar? I'm wantin to blow it up and get it cut in vinyl to go on my uppers.... hows about some color ideas? I have blue uppers and tank, black lowers and tail. any suggestions on what would set it off... i've looked at silver and black or a two tone silver with white outline but what does everyone think.. any suggestions welcome
      Yes, I am a pirate. Two hundred years too late! - J.B.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate06 View Post
        There's a bike in that picture?.... (long pause while I gather my composure)......

How about the kanji on my avatar? I'm wantin to blow it up and get it cut in vinyl to go on my uppers.... hows about some color ideas? I have blue uppers and tank, black lowers and tail. any suggestions on what would set it off... i've looked at silver and black or a two tone silver with white outline but what does everyone think.. any suggestions welcome

yup thers bike in there!! but i would say black would set it iff. i have a buddy that has a blue/black gixxer and his GSXR emblem is blue and its on the black part of te bike and looks sweeeeeeet. yours i imagine would be the same way..just black on blue instead.
        k9 GSX-R 600
        GO VOLS!

Comment

I don't like it much. Why? because in comparison with today's (and even 10 years ago) sport bikes, the Katana isn't much of a precision blade. It's a sport-tourer leaning more towards sport than touring (it's got clip-ons), but it's not really that sporty. It's freaken HUGE.

Comment

To put KatriderJim's post in context...

Jimmy Rabbitte: Do you not get it, lads? The Irish are the blacks of Europe. And Dubliners are the blacks of Ireland. And the Northside Dubliners are the blacks of Dublin. So say it once, say it loud: I'm black and I'm proud.

From "The Commitments"
            "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Is there a Kanji for GSXF???
              2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Lets see, I am running 03 GSXR 600 plastics, R6 tail piece, R6 rear sets, - I will put any damn Kanji I want on my bike LOL_ in fact, it will be the ONLY emblem on my plastics.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisingram View Post
                  Lets see, I am running 03 GSXR 600 plastics, R6 tail piece, R6 rear sets, - I will put any damn Kanji I want on my bike LOL_ in fact, it will be the ONLY emblem on my plastics.
                  you got any pics?
                  k9 GSX-R 600
                  GO VOLS!

Comment

I will be doing a photo blog of this bike starting next week- have been getting parts in nearly every day- special thanks to Arsenic for getting me the parts for the motor this week!

Comment

sweeet
                      k9 GSX-R 600
                      GO VOLS!

Comment

I have a small custom bike shop, and this is my "showcase" for this year, should be pretty killer, again, special thanks to Arsenic for really helping me with right parts combo to make this thing handle like it is on rails- it is a dual purpose track/street bike

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisingram View Post
                          I will be doing a photo blog of this bike starting next week- have been getting parts in nearly every day- special thanks to Arsenic for getting me the parts for the motor this week!
                          2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
                          BMC Notorious 918 HT
                          2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Wheel View Post
                            I don't like it much. Why? because in comparison with today's (and even 10 years ago) sport bikes, the Katana isn't much of a precision blade. It's a sport-tourer leaning more towards sport than touring (it's got clip-ons), but it's not really that sporty. It's freaken HUGE.
                            how you just gonna jump on a Katana forum and put it down like that.... it's just plain wrong! i dont know about everyone else.... but i dont ride a kat to make my friends think im cool.... i ride em cuz its a good budget bike (especially insurance on a 21 yr old) and its a good-riding bike... thats all i need
                            Last edited by pirate06; 12-04-2008, 11:33 PM.
                            Yes, I am a pirate. Two hundred years too late! - J.B.

Comment

I'm thinking about putting a hemi sticker on my Chevy

Comment

i had an apple sticker on my ibm clone i swear it made it run faster with less crashes

voting member of the 750 kat as your first bike club

94 750 katana (my prechuuuusssss)
                                82 1100 goldwing interstate (maybe a replacement for the kat)
                                83 650 Yamaha maxim (will run some day)

Comment

Working...
                                X