No announcement yet.
X

Road Rage from a female POV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great story!! Personally I think you handled it real well! You know.....you remind me alot of my girlfriend....you and her are EXACTLY alike! lol She actually put a hole in my wall from punching it once....yea...anyway good job!

Comment

• a great one is reach in and quickly grab there keys out and drive away

Comment

• Originally posted by H-2 CHARLIE View Post
        a great one is reach in and quickly grab there keys out and drive away
        That is a great one! great story that's a dumb lady!
        Life is what happens, when you are waiting for something better to come along.

Comment

• I carry pepper spray! Yes Im a man, but its funny to watch big guys cry. Its a shame Ive only got to use it once.
          Originally posted by arsenic
          93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

• Interesting you brought this up today, Enjay, as I had an encounter with a road rager today on the way home. He sped up to close me out of getting over and didn't make it. Then he became angry and stayed on my bumper because he was convinced that I'd wronged him (it happens all the time here that people will react to close any gaps when you signal, which I always do. Apparently, it's the reward you get for being courteous). When I moved over and canceled my signal, I could see him back there riding a foot off my bumper. When he had the opportunity he sped-up, shot around and tried to run me off the road. I simply braked and let him go down the road. I've heard too may stories in the DC area of two idiots playing tit-for-tat on the road until someone was hurt. I wasn't going to be a part of that.

I don't understand what kind of disconnect is going on inside a road-rager's life to make them so pizzed-off that they'd want to play games on the road over something so trivial, but I think those kinds of people are simply showing manifestations of a sickness that has little to do with what's actually happening on the road. -The rage is coming from someplace else.
            =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

• Originally posted by Nero View Post
              Interesting you brought this up today, Enjay, as I had an encounter with a road rager today on the way home. He sped up to close me out of getting over and didn't make it. Then he became angry and stayed on my bumper because he was convinced that I'd wronged him (it happens all the time here that people will react to close any gaps when you signal, which I always do. Apparently, it's the reward you get for being courteous). When I moved over and canceled my signal, I could see him back there riding a foot off my bumper. When he had the opportunity he sped-up, shot around and tried to run me off the road. I simply braked and let him go down the road. I've heard too may stories in the DC area of two idiots playing tit-for-tat on the road until someone was hurt. I wasn't going to be a part of that.

I don't understand what kind of disconnect is going on inside a road-rager's life to make them so pizzed-off that they'd want to play games on the road over something so trivial, but I think those kinds of people are simply showing manifestations of a sickness that has little to do with what's actually happening on the road. -The rage is coming from someplace else.

Good thinking. It's one thing to be car-on-car and driving like that. Whatever. But I don't think people realize that our life is truly on the line as motorcyclist. To get in front of me and slam on your brakes because you're "mad" at me, is just ridiculous. I have to agree with you on that one.

Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
              I carry pepper spray! Yes Im a man, but its funny to watch big guys cry. Its a shame Ive only got to use it once.
              I'm one of those people who doesn't think something works until I see it myself. Case and point: pepper spray. I was convinced it wouldn't bother me so I sprayed it once and walked through it, as if it was a new bottle of Curve perfume, and when I got to the other side my lungs were burning and I was involuntarily crying.. lol.. so YUP it works!
              Last edited by Enjay386; 06-11-2009, 08:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
              X