X

accident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accident

A car pulled out into me a few days ago. I was wearing a helmet. No one got injured except for me. The kid got a citation and I got a hole in my lung. The Kat is totaled. I did alot of stuff to that bike. I'll miss her.

Wow, sorry to hear that. I'm assuming it was his fault, and you have a lawyer?

Glad to hear you're still with us!

Comment

Ouch, sorry to hear about the bike, and glad you're still here to tell us what happened.
      John,
      '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
      sigpic

Comment

holy crap, a hole in the lung is nothing to sneeze at. glad you're still around. sic a darn good lawyer on that boy. hope ya had insurance, and him too
        99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
        1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
        '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
        Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

Insanity. Wow, glad you're alright! RIP KAT!! Get another one!

Comment

it sounds like you are going to be okay and that is good, but I would also recommend you speak to an attorney.
            sigpic

Twist your Wrist

Comment

holy crap a hole in you LUNG. All i can say is wow really im speachless sorry for the pun. Im glad to hear that you are doing alittle better now.
              Gravity works 100% of the time.

Comment

MAN!!! sorry to hear about the accident....Thank God you're still here though....Bikes are replaceable, people arent.
                Godspeed
                CSBA #1167
                Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

you are a very lucky person! It could have been alot worse.

Comment

1-800-4Bikers

It's a biker network of bikers helping bikers, like if your broke down you call and they call another member that is local to your current location to help ya out, but in return you must be willing to do the same and there is a contact to a motorcycle law firm.....it's free till you settle

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by DumbLuck View Post
                      nothing to sneeze at.
                      sick puppy!

Comment

sorry to hear about that. take care, you can always get another bike.

Comment

Ya a lawyer is needed! good one are hard to find. If you have no long term damage? You should get about $30,000. without help. If the insurance offers you something like $9,000. than get a Lawyer for sure. I'm assuming your a kid? If not and your working(at a good job) expect a lot more. Sounds like you'll be down for four months then another 6~9 of sports medicine. Good luck, and dont get down, hold back the tears! Millions die everyday! you have a chance to become a better person.

Last time I wreaked, I got a very hot Japanese nurse out of it!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your accident, but glad you are here to tell the story Heal quick, and hope insurance will cover your loss without much ado.
                            2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
                            2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

Glad your still with us. Hope you will ride again. Take care of yourself.
                              sigpic
                              1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

Working...
                              X