X

So ... I almost hit a pedestrain ... on my Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So ... I almost hit a pedestrain ... on my Kat

I'm almost want to say the pedestrain almost hit me but I know I'd still be at fault.

I was driving home from a friend's house around 10 PM and was approaching a red light. I moved over to the right lane because it opens before the light then forces you to merge after, gives me the opportunity to get out in front of the cars. The light turned green and I started to accelerate when I saw the car in the left lane slam on his brakes. I was about 20 feet behind him at that time, so I hit my breaks kinda hard and JUST as I was about to cross the crosswalk line some jackass comes running out from in front of the car (the one that hit his brakes) and sprints accross the front of my lane. I slam on my brakes at that point and still managed to get close enough that I could probably have kicked the fool.

Oh well and nobody got hurt

Shoulda gassed it and wheelied off his back!
    THE DOC
    RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
    Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
    mistake when you make it again.
    sigpic

Comment

Should kicked him if he was in reach!!

Comment

thats what riding boots are for!!

One good kick to the shins, and he wont be jumping out in front of any bikes again

Comment

Shoulda gassed it and wheelied off his back![/quote]

LOL!!!
          Godspeed
          CSBA #1167
          Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm.....he may have been training for the idiot marathon......bound to get first place.
            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Darwin

Comment

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
                thats what riding boots are for!!

One good kick to the shins, and he wont be jumping out in front of any bikes again

Comment

Originally posted by DOCTORNITRO View Post
                  Shoulda gassed it and wheelied off his back!
                  BAAHAHAHA I totally should have!

Comment

Originally posted by katana_ron View Post
                    Darwin
                    ^ Totally agree.

Had a little punk come flying out infront of me the other day on a skateboard... he just didn't look. I think his undies got a little heavier when he saw me though - wide eyed, ya know. shoulda hit him...

Glad no one was hurt!
                    1989 Katana GSX750F
                    1995 CB250 Nighthawk
                    2004 YFZ-R6 (track bike)

Comment

Would have been a good time for a Stebel horn! You can't fix stupid.
                      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

He might have been running because someone just broke into his family's house and they were all at threat of dying. You all are starting to sound like the crooked cops in the other forum.

Comment

shoulda kicked him. rite in the a$$

Comment

Originally posted by Dago View Post
                            He might have been running because someone just broke into his family's house and they were all at threat of dying. You all are starting to sound like the crooked cops in the other forum.
                            that could be true but even if he was....he shouldnt run out in front of people...bc then he will get hit and hurt...which in turn will not help his family at all...so yeah.

i woulda honked and scared him
                            sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
                            k9 GSX-R 600
                            GO VOLS!

Comment

Glad no one was hurt! Apparently this person never listened to his mama when she said "look both ways before crossing the street". He should listen to his mom...she knows best.

Comment

Working...
                              X