X

Help!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!

Hey for all, Just picked up a old 95 katana 750. I have all the parts to rebuild the old girl except fairings! I need all plastic components from headlight to taillight. If anyone can help finding skins that would be great. If not, can anyone tell me what years fit the frame? If I need to piece it together that works. I love looking at everyone's pics and hope I will have some of my own to show soon. Thanks

89-97 750 tail fairings and 88-97 600 and 750 mains and belly pan, I have a lot of fairings.

Comment

Arsenic will hook you up !
      Currently Riding:
      1995 Katana 600
      V&H Exhaust
      Jet Kit

SOLD
      2003 SV650S - Orange Comet Project
      1987 XV700 Bobber
      REPO'D - 2004 Harley XL1200R

“Ill Keep Freedom, My Guns, & My Money, You Keep The Change

Comment

Hey thanks! What if I want tho change my headlight or do I even need to?

Comment

Should be the same headlight for all years up to 97.

Comment

Well let me ask this can I upgrade to a newer style of fairings or is it a waste of time or will they even fit if I got newer support frames for both headlight assy and taillight assy? The only reason I ask is to the availability of the newer Fiberglass parts. Also what sort of up-grades (if any) can I do to give the bike a little more personallity. Will any aftermarket parts either bolt-on or will they all need a little custom work to make fit. What works better, custom are a full-on resto job?

Comment

You can MAKE newer fairings fit ,but it takes a lot of time & skill . Anything's possible .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

how much time do you have? With time you can do anything

Comment

Time is not a problem, insuring myself that when I am done and the bike is complete, that I am happy and possibly have other riders give a thumbs up.

Comment

Originally posted by katanawarrior View Post
                    Arsenic will hook you up !
                    Arsenic should.....I saw a post where he had a nice set. If not...you can try this link....some neat stuff
                    AirTech has the motorcycle fairings, fenders, tail sections, seats, and gas fuel tanks you are looking for!
                    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                    ------------------------------------------
                    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

that's thin fiberglass crap in all honesty, but do whatever you want

Comment

Working...
                      X