X

Help!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!

Hey for all, Just picked up a old 95 katana 750. I have all the parts to rebuild the old girl except fairings! I need all plastic components from headlight to taillight. If anyone can help finding skins that would be great. If not, can anyone tell me what years fit the frame? If I need to piece it together that works. I love looking at everyone's pics and hope I will have some of my own to show soon. Thanks

89-97 750 tail fairings and 88-97 600 and 750 mains and belly pan, I have a lot of fairings.

Comment

Arsenic will hook you up !
      Currently Riding:
      1995 Katana 600
      V&H Exhaust
      Jet Kit

SOLD
      2003 SV650S - Orange Comet Project
      1987 XV700 Bobber
      REPO'D - 2004 Harley XL1200R

“Ill Keep Freedom, My Guns, & My Money, You Keep The Change

Comment

Hey thanks! What if I want tho change my headlight or do I even need to?

Comment

Should be the same headlight for all years up to 97.

Comment

Well let me ask this can I upgrade to a newer style of fairings or is it a waste of time or will they even fit if I got newer support frames for both headlight assy and taillight assy? The only reason I ask is to the availability of the newer Fiberglass parts. Also what sort of up-grades (if any) can I do to give the bike a little more personallity. Will any aftermarket parts either bolt-on or will they all need a little custom work to make fit. What works better, custom are a full-on resto job?

Comment

You can MAKE newer fairings fit ,but it takes a lot of time & skill . Anything's possible .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

how much time do you have? With time you can do anything

Comment

Time is not a problem, insuring myself that when I am done and the bike is complete, that I am happy and possibly have other riders give a thumbs up.

Comment

Originally posted by katanawarrior View Post
                    Arsenic will hook you up !
                    Arsenic should.....I saw a post where he had a nice set. If not...you can try this link....some neat stuff
                    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                    ------------------------------------------
                    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

that's thin fiberglass crap in all honesty, but do whatever you want

Comment

Working...
                      X