X

Keep it safe!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep it safe!

Yet another accident that could have been prevented. Have a safe weekend!

-Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
    -My wife

very sad
    Gravity works 100% of the time.

Comment

probably all of us are guilty of short cutting or ending up a little wide on a corner at some time in our riding career
      just shows you how lucky we have been
      hopefuly the rider was ok
      Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

that's what those little painted lines are for! the roads would be much safer if riders and drivers alike stuck to the rules of the road.

sad that it happened though
        the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
        # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
        [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
          that's what those little painted lines are for! the roads would be much safer if riders and drivers alike stuck to the rules of the road.

sad that it happened though
          +1

Comment

hopefully they both slowed up before the headon .. if not .. the rider likely didnt make it .. twisties are fun .. but know yourself and your bike .. lane slipping mainly happens when people try and take corners too fast
            so many roads so little time

Comment

Originally posted by eviilil0ne View Post
              hopefully they both slowed up before the headon .. if not .. the rider likely didnt make it .. twisties are fun .. but know yourself and your bike .. lane slipping mainly happens when people try and take corners too fast
              Many people take the wrong lines going into a corner by turning too soon and then going wide at exit. It helps to go deeper into the corner before turning, so that you don't go wide on exit. Plus, it allows you to see farther and better going into the corner.
              2007 Honda CBR600rr
              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rexazz2 View Post
                probably all of us are guilty of short cutting or ending up a little wide on a corner at some time in our riding career
                just shows you how lucky we have been
                hopefuly the rider was ok

Never on a bike. That is asking for death to be around the corner.

Comment

apparently most so far missed the post in the story about the skooter rider swerving to miss a deer.
                  99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
                  1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
                  '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
                  Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

Very sad that is happened. I would be so scared if I saw truck coming right for me. Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by DumbLuck View Post
                      apparently most so far missed the post in the story about the skooter rider swerving to miss a deer.

Sorry, I didn't read the blog crap. Wasn't really interested in the bulls*it that people throw out. If you read on, there are some nasty things being said. Then you will understand the turn off of the reading.
                      Yes, we get much bull here but at least we can usually brush it off and move on. Hope the best for the rider.

Comment

Working...
                      X