X

winter project!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winter project!!!

ok so heres the demo....i finally figured out my winter project for my kat.....i dont know how well its goin to turn out considering i am new to the whole fiberglass thing im a mechanic not a bodyshop guy!!! but im goin to design all new never before seen body for my kat custom hand built by me and maybe a helper or two!!! but its all about imagination for me!!! im using all of my kat but loosin the plastics!!! now im in the process of drawing up some scetches of the body parts but im not very good at drawing or artistic so im doin rough ones then my buddy will redo them to look good and visionable!!! ill post pics of the sketches when i get em all done i still got time till winter but im going to take my time like i said never before seen and tottally kustom!!!!

think process for design....think bout the new cadillac sts !!

I would love to do something like that. I bet it won't even look like a Kat when you're done. Be sure to post pictures of the sketches and of course the bike when you're done. Good luck!!!

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Keep us posted!
      -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
      -My wife

Comment

ok last night i added a new idea also.. i was talkin to a buddy of mine who just graduated his welding and metal fab classes he took for work n what not so now we may be even lookin at a totally kustom fabbed swing arm not to sure if i wanna go single side or not yet hes tryin to talk me into it but it involves a wider rear tire i knoow that!!1

Comment

Dont say winter yet!!!!!!!

Comment

just plannin ahead hahaha i like to procrastinate so i say winter now so ill get it done by then hahaha!!!

Comment

Good luck post some pics

Comment

Working...
              X