No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got it running parked it went out 2 hours later smelled gas big puddle underneath so pulled the carbs and cleaned them hopefully it works

Comment

• Washed all the bugs off of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by greaser View Post
        got it running parked it went out 2 hours later smelled gas big puddle underneath so pulled the carbs and cleaned them hopefully it works
        Only if there was crap in one of the float seats , or floats were stuck . Likely , you may have some issue that'll require further investigation ...
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• Rode out to the Vortex in downtown Atlanta last night. The fuzz was out strong last night, too. I did still manage to hit triple digits a couple times ......
          Last edited by BIGKAT1100; 09-11-2009, 04:53 PM.
          The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• changed fuel filter and rode the hell out of 'er!!
            sigpic'06 750Kat, SCORPIO alarm, integrated turn sigs into smoked LED tail light, gun metal frt turn sigs & windshield, shovel MIA, AMSOIL throughout, TARGA tank cover, PIIA 130Db Sport Horns. 16-45 sprocket set-up

Comment

• Originally posted by md86 View Post
              Only if there was crap in one of the float seats , or floats were stuck . Likely , you may have some issue that'll require further investigation ...
              it was realy gummed up in there so i am hoping thats all it was.

Comment

• Took a nice cold wet ride. Time to put the liner back in my textile jacket.

Comment

• Took the decals off.

Went up on pilot jets. Now it idles and runs around town perfectly with K&N pods.

Now soaking the adhesive from the decals, will try to get it off tomorrow.

Comment

• Yesterday was my 2nd day with my new (to me) 89 750. I checked and added air to the tires, pulled and checked the brake pads, took a nice long ride, cleaned and lubed the chain, and put a new little rubber thingie on the shifter.
                    I noticed an oil leak somewhere on the left side head, valve cover area, added it to the list for winter work. Did a little polishing with Honda Glare on the tailpiece.
                    If the sun EVER comes out today, I plan to take some pics to post on the site.
                    "I asked him, 'Son, what is it with you. Is it ignorance or apathy?' He said, 'David, I don’t know and I don't care.'"

2007 Goldwing (Dr. Jekyll)
                    1989 Katana 750 (Mr. Hyde)

Comment

• Put the HID kit in and new blue fuel lines too.
                      Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• I finally treated my gas tank with the POR-15.
                        Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

• i played Macgyver with her -
                          one of the bolts that holds the ignition in place rattled out mid-trip. thankfully i was out camping, so i had some rope..... tied that sucker into place.

now where's my locktite?
                          the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                          # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                          [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

• said bye as I left for work....it was due to rain here today sadly.
                            sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

• picked up sunday paper and lottery tickets and went for a joy ride.

Comment

• I was lucky enough that it stopped raining around 10am, and then I had one of the best rides yet. I searched out some twisty roads on google earth, then hit them up. I really pushed my bike to the limit today and had a great time. Remarkably, I didn't have the usual fear of getting pulled over, and didn't see one police officer!
                                01' Katana 600
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X