No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started an attempt at making my own cowl..didnt buy enough foam in a can haha
    "I was not gonna ride a fighter at first, but then my testicles, that's what we men have, told me that if I did not, they would leave. I value the relationship I have with my testicles and so proceeded to rock it fighter" - cannonball

Comment

• Adjusted the chain and realized that I'm going to have to replace it and the sprockets before next season. That makes $200 for sprockets and chain, $60 or so for emulsion tubes, and possibly another $150 for a rear tire. Dangit!

Comment

• look at her as i exited the garage in my car.
        sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

• Washed her, added a coat of liquid glass, lubed the chain and then put about 100 miles on taking my daughter for a ride. My daughter is 17 and has had her prerequisite teenage low speed accident with the car. Now she wants a motorcycle license. I don't know, I'm a bit leary. Maybe we'll start with the MSF course.

Comment

• Tightened and lubed my chain.
            Former Marine 3/97-3/01
            MOS 0161 Semper FI!
            sigpic

Comment

• washed her and realized that I need new rubber and frame sliders
              sigpic'06 750Kat, SCORPIO alarm, integrated turn sigs into smoked LED tail light, gun metal frt turn sigs & windshield, shovel MIA, AMSOIL throughout, TARGA tank cover, PIIA 130Db Sport Horns. 16-45 sprocket set-up

Comment

• After not having her for most of the summer, and getting her back this week......we rode......and rode......and then some. Colour me a "Kat Lover".
                Attached Files
                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                ------------------------------------------
                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• I outlined a few circuits on a copy of the wiring diagram in order to figure out the tail light/brake light and turn signals. Got a cool project in the works.
                  I invite you to church.

Comment

• Well....

I tried to take out the ignition switch with no luck. I find myself cursing alot more now and thought i might need satellite or radio in the garage now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mer1978 View Post
                      I tried to take out the ignition switch with no luck.
                      You DO know special techniques are required to remove the ignition switch , yes ?
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• Crashed on it about about 40mph after hitting a Jack Rabbit.
                        Grab life by the horns and punch it in the nose!

sigpic

Comment

• OUCH I seen the other thread, damn critters.

I'm draining some oil today.

Comment

• Gonna try and fit my new HID kit in tonight.
                            Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                            Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• Just order a bunch of parts from Bike Bandit.....

Comment

• Got my new RaceTech springs in mail from Tmod and put them in. Woo, big difference from stock.
                                Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                                Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                                X