No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reskinned the seat tonight. Turned out great looks brand new now.
    Joker
    The newest addition to the Family!
    sigpic
    stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

• put on 3m blk reflective rim tape, haven't seen it at night yet =/

hey joker what did you use to re skin it? my seat needs real tlc

Comment

• Rode it!!

Comment

• Going for more job searches today on the bike!
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• Remove the shovel and wax it . tham she's nice when she's clean !!

Comment

• I've been fixing this one for one of my friends; the previous owner dumped what must have been an entire bottle of sta-bil in it, then left it sitting almost a year with the petcock open.

Ugh.

Today, I dumped out the chunky gas I put in the tank last night, and refilled it.

Fun stuff.

Comment

• put rear turn signals on the kat

Comment

• I changed my oil, and took a ride.

Comment

• Got my bike back from the shop and had them put in a new detent spring, jet kit and 5 degree advance. With the the previous ad ons of the Pilot Powers and the Yosh its hole new bike. It was worth every penny.

Comment

• Adjusted the apparent length of my gear shift lever (posted in Mechanics 101 http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.p...55#post1801355). It's been driving me nuts for almost 18 months--turned out it was a 10-minute fix.

Thanks CP and patient chatters in the forum (Sprague, Blooper, Jim and others) for helping me think it through!
                      High-velocity Geek

'06 GSX750F

Comment

• Installed Yosh System on 1996 Kat 750

I put a Yosh System, the header was a pain to get lined up. But all in all it looks and sounds great.
                        Do not think I will have to re-jet it, seems to run a lot better now anyway. Could be a little rich but a good ride will tell this weekend.

"I am not going faster officer, everyone else is going slower than I was"

Comment

• Continued soaking carb parts in carb cleaner. I'm gonna soak, rinse, and repeat until the soaking cleaner stays clear. I'm going all out this time so I can hopefully solve my carb problems once and for all.
                          sigpic
                          »Ross Wendell
                          »1992 Katana 600, 1987 MR2 turbo, 2005 Corolla

Comment

• I staired at her and then looked at the rain. I hate rain. WE NEED MORE SUN!
                            All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.

Comment

• I lowerd my bike getting ready fo the classic.
                              sigpic
                              "TIME FLYS SO LIVE LIFE FAST"
                              { = X = }

Comment

• gearing up to ride home from work in the rain .... !!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT !!!
                                The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Working...
                                X