No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• put flush mount rear turn signals on her last night. new tire will be put on tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by t low 7 View Post
      I stabbed a man with it.
      i gotta see pics of that, lol.
      1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
      1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
      Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

• got my newly re upholstered seat back and put on. dark gray and black. it looks awesome
        sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
        k9 GSX-R 600
        GO VOLS!

Comment

• rode it a lil....now just thinking of riding it tonight, other than that i ill paint the lil flip gas cap thing chrome tomorrow
          sigpic

Comment

• put a new tire on her today

Comment

• Went to bike rally two days in a row hit the rev limiter on the way home poor girl!

Comment

• Originally posted by On1wheel01 View Post
                Well I've started this thread in many forums I've been involved with, so just thought I'd give it a try. if you guys don't like it then just delete it. But it gives you a chance to show off you daily work. As for me I painted my tank, and powder coated my heel guards and brake pedal 20% lava black.
                It was a PERFECT day for riding to the beach.....had lunch ..... mowed the grass and got back on it for a ride upriver where the twisties are. Unfortunately it was a tad dark when I got back and I know the chain needs to be lubed. (An excuse to myself to take it out for a cruise to breakfast).
                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                ------------------------------------------
                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• Got a Z6 for the front and did a little fork tuning.

Comment

• -Replaced brake fluid for front/rear. She NEEDED it badly. It was brown. Went out for a little ride afterwards. I can feel the difference, especially for the rear.
                    -Changed both my clutch and brake levers (clutch was bent)
                    -adjusted idle a tad
                    -Some Z6s front/rear were put on yesterday.

I was a busy little bee today

Comment

• Gave it the day off while I watched football and checked out the Kat forums.
                      sigpic
                      Currant Toys...
                      '02 Suzuki GSX750F
                      '74 Yamaha MX360
                      '69 Camaro

Comment

• Re-built the petcock and stuck a 2" spot mirror on each mirror.

Comment

• Had to search out an oil leak. Found that the oil filter was ever so slightly loose, so I tightened it. Then I gave it a bath.

Comment

• Looked at her wishing I had the rest of my parts that are in the mail. But she is going on the back burner for a bit as I just picked up a 97 yzf600 today on the cheap to fix up and make some $$$$$.

Comment

• I had to sell her too many toys I was told
                              My toys

Pre98 Kat fan!

Comment

• bought a new magnetic tank bag, and tank protector for it.
                                John,
                                '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X