No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I day dreamed about riding and spent an hour looking for a new 750 engine...anyone know where I can find one?

Comment

• I rode it at night, got it to a comfortable speed on the highway just so I get used to it. It was fantastic.
      Grab life by the horns and punch it in the nose!

sigpic

Comment

• Installed the new rack and luggage. Road with my beemer riding SQUID brother in-law. I was out in boots, jeans, jacket, gloves and full face helmet. He had flip flops, shorts and a T-shirt.

Here she is with new rack.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Woke up yesterday planning to ride all day and discovered a flat front tire Detailed the bike all day and dropped it off at the shop this morning for repair

Comment

• looked at how nice it was before i walked by it.

Comment

• NOTHING, didn't feel like wiping the fog off my shield for a half hour trip to work.
              sigpic
              1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Started it and rode to work..... Ha
                Talk about droppin your bike.... How about droppin it off the trailer bringing it home from the dealer with 1 mile on it.. Yep that's me...

Comment

• ^ You suck!!!
                  (I'll be sending you my fog) LOL
                  sigpic
                  1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Rode it to work. Got paid to spend half the day riding an ATV, swung by the office to do some paperwork and then rode home. No fog here!
                    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• I rode mine today..at Deals Gap with a lot of other KatRiders
                      It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

• Today, I changed my air filter from K&N to stock airbox. I believe it made a lot of improvements. Sound, idling and pull at higher rpm all improved.

Going stock on engine is great (anyways engineers have studied all of these matching parts) and aftermarket on others are fine.
                        KATitoy

Comment

• Today, I got the correct vin number recorded on the ownership as it only had part of the vin. Back in 82, the dealer recorded the part of the vin number and it followed the Kat for 27 years.

Comment

• Rode her to work and rode home in the rain,, at least I was riding.
                            sigpic
                            1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• More than I can say. Thought it was going to dump on me today so I took the truck to work. I saw a grand total of two raindrops. Now I'm paying penence by working on my cruise-control write-up.
                              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Glued a cracked fairing and did a little cleaning before some paint

Comment

Working...
                                X