No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got the seat cowl and new micron exhaust on..
    sigpic
    08 Ford F150
    08 Dodge Charger
    03 Suzuki Katana

Comment

• Got the cruise control working, rode down to Cycle World (They got NOTHIN'!) for some new grips. Man, it's good to be back on the bike!
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• I took my Kat to the shop because she was idling too low. She is suppose to get some neon lights (orange) and her frame sliders installed. Once I get her back I'm going to ride her to Pensacola.
        2001 GSX 750-F Katana

"Greeneyedream"

Comment

• Put the new SS bar ends on along with the Pazzo levers. Working on the new clear signal lens. Took it out for a good ride today after six months of sitting.
          Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
          Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• Left her in the garage cause the battery was dead last night. Hopefully the charger will resurrect it from the dead.

Comment

• Rode it the 5 miles or so to work and at 4:30 i get to ride it back
              1999 Katana 750

Comment

• Went to the dealership.......they're waiting for parts. I'm not impressed.
                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                ------------------------------------------
                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• rode to work yesterday .... nothing today
                  The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• just cleaned and adjusted, and detailed for the rally
                    oh, and rode it.

See My Garage for mods...
                    T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                    Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

• Put on a cabon fiber Yosh and pilot power tires.

Comment

• Rode her to work again (have ridden her to work everyday but 1 for the last 3 weeks).
                        sigpic
                        1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Rode to work, and after I installed my pilot jets (went up from 32.5 to 37.5).

I refuse to source a stock airbox. K&Ns are working out great.

Comment

• Replaced the fuel lines, cleaned carbs, scrubbed chain and replaced the headlamp fuse.
                            '94 Suzuki GSX 600 Katana w/ 12k miles

Comment

• i got to look at mine in the carport and wish the epoxy would dry so i can ride her again. prolly thrusday afternoon..

Comment

• New Givi luggage arrived today. Unfortunately, I'm traveling on business and am in Houston till the weekend. Hope I have enough time to install before I fly back out on Monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X