X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 weeks ago added Scorpion Stainless Steel Oval Exhaust

Last week performed oil change with Mobile 1 synthetic.

This week put up my 05 Kat in the KR's for sale section:

2005 SUZUKI KATANA 600 for $3,000 : Set up for Touring : Less Than 2500 miles

sigpic

"You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."

Comment

Originally posted by GSXF View Post

It's the GATOR Kat...and dude let me tell ya, i'd give u 3K for that fast, I miss my kat it was an 05 2.....

Installed passing lamp bulb since one of mine was blown

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

I miss my kat it was an 05 2.....
        I see that you have a Yamaha cruiser now, I am thinking of going to same route so that my SO can ride in comfort with me...
        sigpic

"You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."

Comment

just rode it today, but my MotionPro Sync Pro came in the mail, so i'll be attempting a carb sync tomorrow.

wish me luck on getting rid of that damned loping idle!

See My Garage for mods...
          T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
          Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

I went on a short ride with my wife. When I got home I changed the oil, wheeled out some fine scratches and polished her up. What difference a good coat of wax makes!

Tom

Comment

Ran it up to about 135 mph on southbound I-85 @ about 2:30pm, Monday, Sept. 15, 2008
              The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

broke clutch cable, had it towed across town to be fixed. 7:55 am, 9/15/08

Comment

Warmed up the back tire!

Blackdog
                  Blackdog
                  DRz-400e plated
                  Blue 05 750 (sold, sob)

Comment

Cut and welded the left side exhaust pipe that was rubbing on the swing arm. No more rubbing. Amazingly the bike rides totally different! Who would've thunk it?? lol...

Also cut and welded the kick stand so it will lean over a bit more since I lowered it.

Comment

rode to work dodged a few cars from hitting me that don't know how to drive when the street lights are out due to the huricane and waiting on new tires to come in the mail so i can change them out

Comment

I'm picking the kat and my zzr600 up from Bikes2NV for a little service. I need to learn to do some of this stuff myself and save a lot of money!!!!!
                        Godspeed
                        CSBA #1167
                        Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by 600Kat4EB View Post
                          I'm picking the kat and my zzr600 up from Bikes2NV for a little service. I need to learn to do some of this stuff myself and save a lot of money!!!!!
                          theres alot of resources on here to find out how to DIY. helps alot in the savings department. i hate paying someone if i can do it or figure out how to dit myself

Comment

Today I have been sanding and painting like a madman and I took my naked bike out for a little spin to look at a house i'm trying to buy and got pulled over for a dirty tag. It feels so funny riding it with no fairings and only a tank.
                            1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
                            1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
                            Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

put my new tinted windscreen on and took it out for a ride.
                              2006 Katana 750, Bumble Bee replica
                              Bumblee Bee Tuna

Comment

I adjusted the chain.

Comment

Working...
                                X