No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my R6 shock in the mail from Tmod, ordered a bike cover.
    Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
    Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
      Started out this afternoon making a custom temporary undertail just to play around, painted it to match the rest of the bike. Once it was mounted up, took a short ride to CCs pizza for dinner with the wife, and back home. Dropped her off and headed over to my cousins shop, and broke out the buffing wheel, and buffed up the paint. Looks alot better now. Check rear wheel alingment, made some adjustments on my rear footpegs, and a few other minor adjustments.

Then took a nice ride home.

It was a good day.

Krey
      nice take any pics of that under tail Krey?
      Joker
      The newest addition to the Family!
      sigpic
      stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

• rode it a bit, made it home before the rain,

waiting for blank key so i can have one made for the seat lock which i got this week
        put on the new latch as well... my locking mechanism is currently a ziptie cleverly hidden

put on one of the two rear seat/ grab bar brackets, other than just having stripped holes, the old ones were bent to all h ell.
        (couldnt get the other one off because i almost stripped yet another bolt that doesnt actually fit the hole.... i swear this guy literally threw this thing together with whatever he had. )

ordered Pro Grip 719's red/black handlebar grips

ordered "carbon fiber" levers

wow. its been a busy day
        Last edited by labbatom90; 05-01-2009, 06:09 PM.
        "Ride Safe, Ride Often"

sigpic

Comment

• Rode home from work in the pouring rain
          2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
          2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodmysta View Post
            Installed a self tapping drain plug and started assembling my 03 tail. Just have to buy some more oil, connect the integrated tail lights, and install the seat lock. I can't wait to start riding again.
            did you figure out what you did wrong the first time?

Comment

• cleaned the chain, washed and waxed the wheels, and cleaned the rest of the bike after a couple of rides in the rain this week.
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• Rode the bike two weks ago to o.c. 2 stroke bike nite and the battery was fine now two weeks later its dead took a full charge in 10 min. So there at bike nite a guy says like the bike and can i here that pipe so i say sure and the battery was dead 20 miles from home ...i pushed it and got home with no problems ...got a new power sourse for $51 FOR THE YELLOW KITTY

Comment

• Connected the 03 integrated tail lights and the LED load equalizer. Now I am hoping to get some riding time in this weekend.
                  Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                  MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                  sigpic

Comment

• well seems we are in for 5 straight days of rain out her in the NE. Sooo I think its my cue to do the seasonal service. Oil, Plugs, Valves, Tire, ect.ect. I just know im gonna tear it down and the skys will open with nuthin but sunshine! Thats just my luck! oh well its gotta git done some time.
                    Joker
                    sigpic

Comment

• correction from yesterday, i DIDNT order the levers, im holding off on those for a little, and ill probably just get the satin black rather than carbon fiber

but today i did order some black bar ends. and found out my neighbors from home knows someone who might be willing to paint my kat!
                      "Ride Safe, Ride Often"

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by labbatom90 View Post
                        correction from yesterday, i DIDNT order the levers, im holding off on those for a little, and ill probably just get the satin black rather than carbon fiber

but today i did order some black bar ends. and found out my neighbors from home knows someone who might be willing to paint my kat!
                        Don't Do It!!
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• niiiice hook up on the paint job!....What colors ya thinkin?
                          Joker
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ThAzKat View Post
                            Don't Do It!!
                            dont do what? the paint or the levers? haha

and i was thinkin red white and black, dominant color would be red,
                            "Ride Safe, Ride Often"

sigpic

Comment

• Lowsided and pulled the busted plastics off. Going FIGHtER for a while while I develop replacements.
                              Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

• Doh !!! U ok?
                                Joker
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X