X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Recap

Got off work Thursday and took the long way round to nowhere. It was a very nice ride seeing things I havn't seen in a long time. Ended up at a buddy's place for a bit then out again to a bike night at Hooters of Anderson, SC. Friday was full of recovering because after I parked the bike for the night there was a bunch of fun to be had. Friday afternoon, however, I rode to the MSF class I was taking. I got there about an hour and a half early so I just went riding. It was nice weather and the ride was beautiful. Not much traffic. Saturday was the MSF class range day. Got up early rode the 45 mins to the range and waited for the last few to arrive. Then it was nearly 6 hours of sitting on the Kat. There was an hour for lunch and breaks in between exercises, so I figure 4 hours in the saddle before the class was done. Then rode some more. Sunday I had to recover. The Kat is pretty comfortable, but it still hurts after that much time in the saddle. Good weekend, looking to do a little riding every day this week after work since it is supposed to be raining most if not all of the weekend.
    Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

• Rode it!

Comment

• Put all my decals on last night in the dark then covered it for the rain today
        sigpic
        1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• I looked at it, then got in the cage and went to work

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

• Rode it.
            06 KAT 600

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Stared at it in the drive way man I hate rain days and why does it take so long to get parts it looks terrible in pieces.
              1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
              1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
              Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

• I Put those super white blue halogen bulbs in,... I like the look a lot better than the yellowish appearance of the stock ones. Haven't tried riding at night so I don't know if there will be much of a difference.
                ROCP

Comment

• have been neglecting it for 2 days cause i'm ****ed about final decision.. not insuring it til october for the price drop in insurance.

also, side note.. what type of headlights are in this thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mozzy View Post
                    not insuring it til october for the price drop in insurance.
                    Yikes...good luck with that...I waxed mine today.
                    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                    Originally posted by soulless kaos
                    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• I wiped it down at 4:30 am this morning, took off to work at 5 am. Let it sit all by itself in the motorcycle parking area at work because there are a bunch of panzie fear weather riders there
                      I was teased most of the day about getting rained on, on the way home.

I have news for them, no rain on the way home, go figure, its Ohio, if you don't like the weather, just wait a bit and it will change
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• Nothing .... didn't feel like it
                        The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• I had a daydream I was on it... wont be able to ride until may 5th (last day of freshman year of college!)

Comment

• I picked up the cover and looked at the bottom of it.
                            sigpic
                            1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Started out this afternoon making a custom temporary undertail just to play around, painted it to match the rest of the bike. Once it was mounted up, took a short ride to CCs pizza for dinner with the wife, and back home. Dropped her off and headed over to my cousins shop, and broke out the buffing wheel, and buffed up the paint. Looks alot better now. Check rear wheel alingment, made some adjustments on my rear footpegs, and a few other minor adjustments.

Then took a nice ride home.

It was a good day.

Krey
                              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

• Installed a self tapping drain plug and started assembling my 03 tail. Just have to buy some more oil, connect the integrated tail lights, and install the seat lock. I can't wait to start riding again.
                                Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                                MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X