What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He even said he saw it.

"I saw it up there but I didn't think I was anywhere near it"

Sounds like something I would do, so im not too mad. He's at home straightening the rail out and I'm trying to fix the crack, a new one off ebay is $80, I aint got that.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• i took it for a little jaunt around town today, took my bike out to my work and back to see how lonmg it would take to get there. In my truck I take a gravel service road to work but it's impossible to ride on (scares that crap out of me even in my truck) so i have to take a round about way. only takes an extra 5-7 minutes
      1999 Katana 750

Comment

• Got her back together and took a 5 mile test ride at about 12:30 last night amongst the 40 some deer on the rode with my new armorall covered bigwheel tires (slick effin tires).
        sigpic
        1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Armour All's bad ,
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• Yesterday, rode to a pancake breakfast and along the beach. I felt GREAAAAATTTT!
            2001 GSX 750-F Katana

"Greeneyedream"

Comment

• Put a top rack on my 02 600 katana this past weekend, it took about 3hrs, what with screws and bolts rusted into place, cheap tool set from a far away land (rectified the tool set issue). Installed the back-rest and tail light into the shad top box (another couple of hrs). I finally have a pretty good looking luggage system on my bike.

Comment

• Installed my new bar end mirrors. I was worried about losing the weight of the barend, but was able to mount them to the end of the barend using the factory mirror bolts and a small washer. I love the view I have behind me now!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by katman9680; 04-22-2009, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• I did a power up wheely from 6th gear at 25mph haha. I just rode her to work and back

Comment

• I went out and bought it a carbon fiber tank pad protector by pro grip and it looks awesome!

Comment

• Installed clear led tail light, clear front and rear turn signals. Didn't get a chance to show them off cause of the rain but this weekend should be nice.

Comment

• finely done with paint."emreld green" and lowerd it 1.5 inches in the front and 1.75 in rear.
                        sigpic

Comment

• rode it today did some good leans and turns to break in my "chicken strips" haha.

also experimented with my petcock. it ONLY runs on prime. this weekend ill check all the connections to see if the vacuum hose is connected, if not, ill have to look to see if its the the actual petcock, i might have to get the rebuild kit...
                          "Ride Safe, Ride Often"

sigpic

Comment

• I looked at her wishing I was riding instead of getting ready to take a final. Maybe tomorrow
                            2001 GSX 750-F Katana

"Greeneyedream"

Comment

• Bought some clear signal lens, another harness with ignitor (cheap!), and a good front fender along with a bike cover.
                              Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                              Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• I rode to work and back home. Removed gas tank from a GSX1100F. took the petcock off for rebuild, removed airbox, removed carbs for super cleaning. Lastly, routed the wiring harness for leds on the chrome project of mreedohio's. Now a little time with my sons, wow, I have a few hours to do so still
                                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                                Who knows what is next?
                                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                                X