No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rode to work yesterday and today. I learned yesterday that even with a liner, the mesh jacket don't cut it at 55 degrees.

Comment

I found out that i can pull the swing arm, replace the dogbones, reassemble the whole fanny, and clean and put tools away in just under 3 hours. Not too bad for an old fart. Now if the rain would stay away,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
      99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
      1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
      '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
      Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

Let's see, contacted and confirmed with the two guys here on KR for the items I'm purchasing. Gonna change the oil tonight after the kids go to bed, before I ride out to the coast on Sunday.
        2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
        BMC Notorious 918 HT
        2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Put the seat cowl on, did some tuning to the yoshi pipe, and showed off the HID's.
          01 Kat 750- daytona blue, black and gunmetal powdercoat, yoshi RS-3, 03+ tail section , Barnett Kevlar clutch and springs, 8k HID's, racerback seat cowl, polished lips and painted rotors, tinted windscreen, lowered, smoked turn and tail lights, intergraded led tail light KatRiders decals,184 White leds! More of them to come.
          Repaint this winter, along with some other stuff

Comment

and now today i moved it out to wash it and taking my little girl to school on it.

Comment

took mine or my girlfriends kat to Bikes2NV today to have it lowered for her and the chain cleaned since it will be there. I'll do the next one myself. Also dropped my ZZR600 of there for the first service so Bikes2NV is getting a big chunk of money from me this weekend. There goes the Two Brothers exhaust for a another little while.....
              Godspeed
              CSBA #1167
              Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

While I'm not even close to being an upholsterer, I recovered my seats today. Not perfect, but beats the heck out of gorilla tape lol.

John,
                '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                sigpic

Comment

Waited another day for my new engine to get here...

Comment

Buried my kat in the garage trying to survive Ike.....

Comment

Finished up my shorty exhaust got my tail section in the mail. Painted and installed it. Also made custom brackets to hold in the tail light. And made a custom tag bracket.

Comment

Installed Illumiglo gauge faces and talked to a guy about powder coating some parts.

Comment

Absolutely nothing I need parts to ocme in so I can finish her up.

Comment

I rode to work.

Comment

Just got the frame off the engine and re-welded the top shock mount higher to get my shock to fit...next week welding a sub frame on...
                              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Last night did an oil change. Boy, that sure made a difference! Rode to work the twisty way and enjoyed the sun rising through the evergreens.
                                -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
                                -My wife

Comment

Working...
                                X