No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rode it like a stole it last night with a friend on his 1000rr. He gave me a 50 foot start and caught me at ~125. . . And he was gone. . . makes me want another bike now. I will say that I rode his bike and there is no way that I want to get rid of my Kat. I'll keep it for day trips and 2 up.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeidiV View Post
      Ha ha! Ubetcha! I haven't changed the setup at all - so I thank the previous owner from the bottom of my heart!

I normally hose the bike down after a ride (husband thinks I'm mental!!) mostly because I like to keep her looking shiny (!!) but after riding through the winter there were some not so easy to clean patches, so thought I'd treat her to a thorough job! Got me some grease under my fingernails and ruined my favourite jeans, but it was too much fun to complain!!

Hope yours is a good 'un, too!
      The summer here has been sensational--I've had some great riding opportunities. Only a considerable bush-fire threat in rural Victoria kept me from using some leave to explore the state more extensively (darn it!).

I've had my fairings off for the first time on my own a few weeks back when I fitted a Compact Nautilus air horn to my bike. It wasn't quite as daunting as I thought it would be, thanks to some great posts on this forum with pics and instructions.

Heh, my wife would love me to spend as much time keeping our car shiny as I do my bike. Now that I mention it, some bugs have left mortal remains on my bike that need proper interment. It's sunny here, so probably a good day for it.

Cheers!
      High-velocity Geek

'06 GSX750F

Comment

• Nothing
        This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
        BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

• Rode her to work today. Took her out of storage last night for a few days since the weather here in the Midwest will be low 60's to low 70's until Sunday...
          [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

Comment

• Ditto. Rode her for the first time to work...a little cool on the fingers (with gloves), but enjoyable nonetheless. Got a vibration the windscreen at low RPMs that is new, likely due to taking fairings off a few weeks ago....gotta get that fixed. Nice to be on it again.
            2004 GSX750F

Comment

• Stared at her while waiting for my cowl to be done and fairing tape to arrive...
              ::flail::
              Gonna take her to work tonight and for a nice long ride tomorrow evening.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
              -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• just replaced the dead cheepo battery from the previous owner with an oem one and wow what a difference in starting the bike and the lights are actualy bright now

Comment

• Rode it and I'm doing the same tomorrow and Saturday.

Comment

• Hooked up the battery charger again. Gonna get my money's worth out of this thing since I bought it from a Suzuki dealer.
                    Pray Ride Live Love

1994 GSX600F

Comment

• Pulled her out of storage today! Fired right up after a few tries. Took a mellow ride through the mountains, trying to burn off some of the seafoam. Oil and air filter change tomorrow then hope to ride the Appalachian Gap.
                      1995 Suzuki Katana GSX750F

Comment

• Rode it to work a couple days this week. I would've ridden more but I "tweeked" my knee playing basketball over the last weekend.
                        The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• Put a new rear tire on and cleaned her
                          1992 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

• Paid for a new rear rubber, and then thought that it was an excellent day to ride...which I cant do, because it's still getting painted. ::vomits::
                            ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                            チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                            Semper Fi

Comment

• I got my new pink slip for my insurance in the mail today so i secured it under the seat of my bike, thats about it
                              1999 Katana 750

Comment

• Installed a rebuilt revalved rear shock by Tmod, and set my rear suspension up.

See My Garage for mods...
                                T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                                Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Working...
                                X