No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did and oil change and plugs. some seafoam in the tank to remove the varnish and in the process of changing over my keyset and trying to figure out how to make my ignition not stick!

Comment

• key set

did you try shooting a little wd-40 in the lock

Comment

• Road my Kat long and hard!!!
        Former Marine 3/97-3/01
        MOS 0161 Semper FI!
        sigpic

Comment

• Work and back. Very windy!
          Current: 1992 Katana 750
          Sold: 2001 Shadow 750

Comment

• I fixed my K&N air filter....but recently I put on a Two Bros exhaust. Sounds great!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Black2na View Post
              did and oil change and plugs. some seafoam in the tank to remove the varnish and in the process of changing over my keyset and trying to figure out how to make my ignition not stick!
              Originally posted by kycycles View Post
              did you try shooting a little wd-40 in the lock
              That's what graphited lock lube is for . Also a good counter cleaner . Removes permanent marker from the counters at work !
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• Put on the RAM iPhone mount. Quick 10 minute job. Nothing else to do since it was raining off and on all day. Would take a picture with the iPhone installed but it is my camera.

Comment

• stripped the stock decals from my new (used) 95 kat 600. it's now all black with no gay blue and purple splash.
                  ...treat other vehicles as death robots out to kill us.

Comment

• Removed fairings and tank to check air filter and plugs....discovered minor scratches in clearcoat under tank bra....buffed them out, bra's not going back on...lesson learned. Reassembled, wiped her down and a coat of wax. Next - clean/lube chain, check tire pressure and should be ready to go.
                    2004 GSX750F

Comment

• finished sanding bike last night and gave plastics to friend at work for paint in the am get it put back together tommorrow

Comment

• (more pics in album - follow link)

Mounted a stainless steel header, and carbon slipon.
                        Last edited by SchOX; 04-04-2009, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Installed white glow gauges and new bar ends. Special thanks to Doug (giftedone) for speedy shipping and great prices

Comment

• I realized, WTF! did my neutral lamp breakdown..... no fun, then moments later (waiting for mum to get her bike of their yard) i realized i had no RPM counter... i was, WTFx2! then it showed, no turnsignals, no horn, half instrumentlighting and no breaklights. And i was just heading home for the night (im still practisedriving, hence mom had to ride with me home). Then: "Ding" (imagnin a big glowing lightbulb over my head ) Where the bleep is the fuseboxes on this thing, hence i bought the bike 2 weeks ago finally, after finding it, i dropped the box top into/under the batterybox, so... a 5 minute job took me 45 minutes before i finally could replace the fuse, so now i have a fully working bike again :P

//Rasp

Comment

• took it for a little rip up the road (first ride of the season) then gave her a bath and waxed it up
                              Attached Files

Comment

• got parts back from paint saphire blue with metallic specs with silver vents silver underbelly and silver graphics on tank

Comment

Working...
                                X