No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yesterday. drove it for about a half hour, i was a little under dressed unfortunately, i had my riding jacket, but not long sleeves underneath,(i took the liner out already, im gonna put it back in before the next ride) so on the ride home, it got a little chilly. the only real riding gear i have is an AFX helmet and red scorpion Burnout jacket. dont have the money to really get some real pants as of yet, and my gloves are either just some mountain bike gloves, to wick moisture, and breathe, or some heavy witner gloves if its cold.

but anyway i think im really getting comfortable with leaning into turns, i love that feeling of getting so close to the road yet still having control over everything im doing.

also i think i have found my balance on it, i have come up to lights as they are red, and just when im pretty much at a dead stop, it turns green. i dont even need to put my feet down, just add some gas, and let off the clutch and im off again. its awesome,
    "Ride Safe, Ride Often"

sigpic

Comment

• I put in a new sealed maintenance free battery
      Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

• Originally posted by JayBell View Post
        LOL... Gilbertsville is the sticks.

53 deg today, no rain.
        Same here- was just warm enough with long sleeves, JR overpants and jacket (no liners- pooh on liners). Stopped to pick up some new pushpins, $1.12 a piece for those lousy things. A pox on our stealership.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
        -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• Do - nothing it was snowing yesterday. I did pick up oil filter and a fresh can of chain lube in anticipation of the impending dry pavement

Comment

• Finally!!! I plated it (new stickers) this morning......just got back after about 5 hrs ....geez it felt great being out again!
            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• Rode to work (only 4th commute this year, I hate winter) and took a ride over lunch.

Comment

• added heated grips and got it ready for the season.
                R.I.P. Marc

Comment

• Oil change @37,000 miles and gave it a bath.
                  sigpic

RIP CP
                  50th Anniv R6
                  95 Katana 600
                  http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

• Rolled up 60000 miles - riding to work in warm sunshine

Comment

• Change the plugs on mine. She had not been starting, but fire right up with fresh plugs.

Comment

• 2 weeks ago I dropped the oil and put on the new slip-on "BLUE FLAME",
                        Filled the tank, packed the panniers, bundled up the misses and head for Looe for the week (http://www.looe.org/). A 500 mile round trip on some of the most amazing twisty roads in the UK.

The best Birthday I've every had!!!!

Tok

Comment

• Cleaned out my garage & made a new spot for my bike.
                          Looks good siting there waiting for a ride!

Comment

• I took off my old tank guard and put on a new one. Then went for a country road ride..
                            Pray Ride Live Love

1994 GSX600F

Comment

• Changed plugs, oil, filter. Cleaned and waxed it. And then rode it
                              1992 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

• Mounted the rear sprocket, cut 2 links off the chain and rivited in the master link, reassembled the rear wheel and lined everything up. Finished putting the 600 tail back together. Re-did the hardware on the gas tank mounting. Removed the old front main fairing stay. Painted the replacement fairing stay, and then mounted it on and reinstalled the front of the bike.

Krey
                                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
                                X