No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attempted to ride, made it up to the top of a hill..... then it stalled out and did not want to start. had to pay 100 dollars to have it towed to the shop. extremely mad since it worked perfectly yesterday, i had it on the freeway and everything.

AND it was nearly 70 here in cinci.... i was so pumped to ride! but i failed. well my bike failed me....
    "Ride Safe, Ride Often"

sigpic

Comment

• played ''I feel good-James Brown"
      the part
      "When I hold you in my arms
      I know that I can't do no wrong"
      Live to ride,
      Ride KATANA!

Comment

• Originally posted by labbatom90 View Post
        attempted to ride, made it up to the top of a hill..... then it stalled out and did not want to start. had to pay 100 dollars to have it towed to the shop. extremely mad since it worked perfectly yesterday, i had it on the freeway and everything.

AND it was nearly 70 here in cinci.... i was so pumped to ride! but i failed. well my bike failed me....
        Been there ,done that dude . That's why I started carrying tools , extra hardware , and sparkplugs with me everywhere .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• Bought a tank cover from Arsenic, almost got a little extra in the box too.
          Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
          Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• I rode today

60ish and sunny here...a very welcome change
            Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

• change the oil and added a freeway blaster horn

Comment

• road the bike (zzr) to work today and got the kat back from the painter yesterday....the Misses is excited about the kat's new paint job.
                Godspeed
                CSBA #1167
                Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

• ... took a 30 min detour on my way to work. Just a relaxing ride with the mp3 player goin' ..... sweeeeet.

Not a cloud in the sky, about 70-ish outside ... do you really need anything else ?
                  The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• pulled the carbs, drained two of them(didnt want to search for right sized allen wrench), and figured out i have some useless hoses i have on there and have to replace the vacuum port covers.

Comment

• 520 conversion 15/50, new brakes front and rear, new levers, chain guard (there wasn't one on the bike when I bought it), new master cylinder cap. It was a very nice day and those parts were sitting around just itching to go on. Bike rides 10 times better now!!!
                      02 Katana 600 R.I.P

Comment

• got lucky and out ran into FHP on the way to work! he turned and I twisted and didnt look back!! speed at the time was in the low 100s in a 55 zone +1 for FK,-1 for FHP maybe next time till then lol
                        I Quit KatRiders!

Comment

• Finished my winter mods and cleaned her up and rode it yesterday for my 1st day of our up coming season I hope !
                          sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

• Took it out for a spin. Decided to fix the leaky fork seals and tear down the carb's again.

Comment

• Installed my very expensive temporary fuel cells to test the newly jetted carbs. It doesn't remotely sound like the same bike, OHHHHH Yeaaaaaaahhh!!! I was really tempted to ride it that way. LOL
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic
                              1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Haha, nice! You'd get some looks at the gas station

I got my 98+ header, oil pan, oil pickup on and new crankcase gaskets.

Comment

Working...
                                X