What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sporty_drew View Post

Then I bought her a Scorpion exhaust
    Niice! mine came with an rs-3, so Im not complaining.
    Ended up getting a 5*ign advancer, shift kit, speed bleeders and valve tappet tool. I have a LOT of work to do when it gets here lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
      Ended up getting a 5*ign advancer, shift kit, ....
      Thanks I hope it sounds a good as others say.

What ones did you get?

Comment

• I looked into the prospects of buying it (would be my third in three years) and got great advice from CP and others and a friendly comment from Rydethis!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

• Waiting to get gas tank and front flush signals in so I can get it dialed in before spring!!! Can't wait to get it fixed and get back on the road!!!
          ADRELINE JUNKIE!!!!!

"ALWAYS RESPECT WHAT'S IN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS"

sigpic

Comment

• I put on a rear tire, pirelli Diablo Strada. I am just plain ready to ride, getting kinda stir crazy, got the winter blues.....
            "I am not going faster officer, everyone else is going slower than I was"

Comment

• started it up yesterday and it work just fine after three months of sitting around. cant wait to actually go out on it. rainy yesterday and 50 degrees. today, 25 and snow. how does that work?
              "Ride Safe, Ride Often"

sigpic

Comment

• Removed, cleaned, and installed new pads for the rear caliper. Flushed the line, re-installed it, added new synthetic brake fluid, and bled the line. Washed the whole rear arm, brake, and wheel to make sure no residual fluid anywhere... All in 30 degree windy weather just after the sun went down... it's cold out there btw...

Krey
                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

• Removed the rear wheel. Sanded swingarm, taped everything, and primered 3/4 of the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by labbatom90 View Post
                    started it up yesterday and it work just fine after three months of sitting around. cant wait to actually go out on it. rainy yesterday and 50 degrees. today, 25 and snow. how does that work?
                    You're new here , ain't ya boy ? Welcome to winter/spring in the tri-state area . I have pics from the last few years of the first day of spring .... with SNOW on my covered-up bike .
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• went on a much needed ride. It's been about 10 days prior to

Comment

• Cried...Starting to put her back together. Started as just a little inspection, but turned out to be a little farther. Everything I have taken off has revealed another broken or missing part. Well, better to find it all now..
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic
                        1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Been there , done that , dude .
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• nothing cuz its too cold and im gettin really impatient.

Comment

• Put the rear wheel back in the painted swing arm and started to put everything back on the back half of the frame. Did not get as much as I'd like to have done because of my fire meeting

Comment

• went for a ride and found out that i have to flip my rear axle cut it hit my new two bros pipe.

Comment

Working...
                                X