No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally had the dreaded no headlight issue. connector problem.
    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Rode it... at the rally... across the dragon... and stuffs.

:

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

• Install rebuilt carbs, test fire. Remove gas tank and prep it to seal it. Install new handgrips, and order a new gas filler cap, windshield and blinkers.
        Ive spent more time fixing my bike then riding.

Comment

• Finally received my my Factory Pro Jet Kit.

Also ordered a set of black levers for $20! Time to start blackin'-out the Kat!

Originally posted by shadowchasr View Post
          Seeking super glue or a new third eye plastic cover... cracked mine. No - I'm not paying $40 on ebay for it.
          Where the heck did you get a third eye plastic cover from???

I've been curious as to what our bikes would look like with it eliminated.
          Last edited by Aaron-71; 07-24-2014, 09:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
          - Aaron

Comment

• Hey everyone hadnt been on here in while been riding the crap out my kat over the weekend me and a buddy put a 2000 honda cbr 600 tail on my kat lol

Comment

• rode in the NGa mtns.
              never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• stole the igniton coils from my 2001 kat and put them on my 95 kat!

Comment

• Saturday: 310 miles taking the scenic route to Tahoe
                  Sunday: 210 miles around the lake/area
                  Today: 350 miles home a different scenic way.
                  Summer: gotta love it
                  Tomorrow/Wednesday: rebuild my petcock. Been running the bike on prime all week.
                  1998 Katana 750
                  1992 Katana 1100
                  2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

• Took out instrument panel, changed batteries in clock and now trying to find out how to set it. Feeling pretty stupid, thx bike.

Comment

• Rode it to work. Noticed that the new (about 6 months old) mirror "arm" is already cracking. Boo. Hasn't been hit on anything, and I've only adjusted the mirror a couple times. Not sure why it's cracking. The old one had DEEP cracks in it, but was still solid (I really only replaced it because the mirror was missing, could only get a complete new assembly).

Comment

• Looked at it sitting in the garage still... Needs paint and a few more parts before it sees the light of day.

Comment

• Extended my mirrors. Eventually I may spend the money on machined bits but for now I just picked up some 1" plastic spacers for .45 each and some longer stainless allen bolts. The rubber covers miss covering it up by about 1/4" or so but it is great to see behind me and still allows the bike to meet the 20 foot rule. Looks great from 20 feet away.

Comment

• 240 mi. spirited ride though Rt 125, Shamokin, PA.
                            My brakes faded on those hairpin turns..

Comment

• Fabricated a bracket for my license plate, wired up female/male clip for new aftermarket break light with integrated turn signals. 1/3 of the streetfighter project complete

Comment

• Fiberglass work inside cowl and glaze to repair hole cut by PO for aftermarket cluster. Went over all my bodywork making note of the final repairs to be done before paint job begins.

Comment

Working...
                                X