No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installed my post 750 shock on my 600. Took the stock one off last night. Received my re built shock from Racetech this afternoon.
    For being impatient I now have to be patient. Family is coming tomorrow for a wedding so I won't get to see how it rides until the 16th.
    At least its done and ready.

Comment

• Gat a new project bike, threw out the rusted parts, ordered parts.
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• Pulled mine out after my basic riders course today. Took it around the neighborhood and practiced in curves and tight u-turn scenarios so I don't look like an idiot in class tomorrow. (new rider) Bought it Thursday and finish my course this Sunday. Can't wait to get in some riding.

2006 katana 600 (needs a little loving on fairings and has a dent on the gas tank, but will be taken care of soon enough)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pbizkit View Post
          Pulled mine out after my basic riders course today. Took it around the neighborhood and practiced in curves and tight u-turn scenarios so I don't look like an idiot in class tomorrow. (new rider) Bought it Thursday and finish my course this Sunday. Can't wait to get in some riding.

2006 katana 600 (needs a little loving on fairings and has a dent on the gas tank, but will be taken care of soon enough)
          congrats on new rider. ATGATT. get some more experience before cosmetics. drops do occur. reliable is more important than looks.
          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Originally posted by KAT TOY View Post
            congrats on new rider. ATGATT. get some more experience before cosmetics. drops do occur. reliable is more important than looks.
            Thanks. Yea. I plan on riding for a while before I do anything to it. It runs nice, so I think it will be reliable. The guy said he changed the oil recently but I plan on doing it tomorrow so I know when it was done. Other than clunking into first I have no complaints but I here that is pretty normal.

Rode again today just using techniques from class on my bike. Love it.

Comment

• Started the frame reassembly on the 88' resto.
              "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
              spammer police
              USAF veteran
              If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• Originally posted by Pbizkit View Post
                Thanks. Yea. I plan on riding for a while before I do anything to it. It runs nice, so I think it will be reliable. The guy said he changed the oil recently but I plan on doing it tomorrow so I know when it was done. Other than clunking into first I have no complaints but I here that is pretty normal.

Rode again today just using techniques from class on my bike. Love it.
                be sure to use proper oil. no car oil.
                never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• abused the engine on a 7 mile straight away with no intersections

Comment

• Didn't get the kickstand down all the way and it fell into my Ninja 250. Time to shop for mirror and windscreen.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Also the bike had no bar ends on it when I bought it, so made some today before the fall.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Put the Chrome AGM battery in and made sure it was charged up, then rode to work today... Battery cranks the bike must better than the old SLA ever did. Realize on my ride that I really need to change the windshield soon.

Comment

• Peeled all the stickers off and rode to work. About to go ride on my lunch break. Full of Harley's or not, bike week is calling.

Comment

• So added HID 10k to kara katana today we will see how well it works next night ride

"Sex with out love is really just exercise.So grab a friend and let's all workout!!"

Freebird01 " ok so kid cuts school and jumps in the Schuylkill river and dies....darwin at work?"
                            >JayBell " Express lane Darwin, no lines, no waiting, instant gene pool deletion

Comment

• Plastidiped rims in black
                              Attached smoked front indicators

Comment

• 175 mile ride. Intended on 250 but the guy I rode with was riding a new to him Harley so rarely made it to the speed limit. 6 hours to do it. I usually do 5 over the posted and then 10-15 over in select corners and then back to 5 over on straights. It was kinda painful. Max speed for the day was 61mph. That included about ten miles of 65mph posted highway.

Comment

Working...
                                X