No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brought my frame, sub frame, wheels, cush drive, battery box, exhaust hanger, and a bunch of other same parts to the powder coaters.

Comment

• Same thing I've done for nearly 3 weeks; wait on a wheel bearing

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4 Beta
      The 3 best tools you'll ever have: 1 under your hat and 1 at the end of each arm.

Comment

• Had 7.5hrs of twisted fun last sunday.
        Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

• Got correct LH front wheel bearing in the mail yesterday and couldn't help myself: Installed wheel bearings this evening! Almost ready to ride!
          The 3 best tools you'll ever have: 1 under your hat and 1 at the end of each arm.

Comment

• Put her on the trailer and told her to STAY!...

At least, till we get to the RALLY ! :

Krey
            93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

• Finished up the front brakes and tested her out up and down the road in front of the house, now I need tags!

Comment

• Adjusted valves and then broke off a sync port on the #1 carb. Damn it!! Now I have to wait for the part!!
                89 Katana 750
                06 Honda CRF250R

Comment

• Can any PLEASE tell me where I can find frame sliders/fairing protectors for my '93 gsx600f. I can't find them ANYWHERE.

Comment

• Took it aoart and cleaned her up to be painted tomorrow. Also drained the tank of old fuel

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tats4Days View Post
                      Can any PLEASE tell me where I can find frame sliders/fairing protectors for my '93 gsx600f. I can't find them ANYWHERE.
                      They don't make sliders for the pre kat any more, I've been looking for years. fairing protectors?
                      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                      spammer police
                      USAF veteran
                      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• Finished turn signals, worked on fairings, got tags, put 15 miles on her (finally!)

Comment

• Gave her a well deserved oil change! Shifts and runs much smoother!

Comment

• Re-mounted mirror/turn signals then put 30 more miles on it!

Comment

• Took an early Saturday morning ride to the C&O Canal along the Potomac River near Clear Spring Md. This is overlooking Dam#5. Beautiful morning for a ride !!
                              Attached Files
                              Do the thing you fear most, and the Death of fear is most certain.

Comment

• Just ordered: New front turn signals (the fronts were cracked by the PO and haven't replaced them until now), Integrated rear brake/turn (going to do a fenderbotomy), keyless gas cap (no more WD-40 to try to open the gas cap) and new delrin bar ends.

May also buy LEDs for the front turn signals and replace the flasher with an electronic one.

Still looking for a used slip on to replace the stock exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                                X