No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went for what was supposed to be a short ride around the neighborhood. Decided to go ride the Blue Ridge Parkway, rode a total of 217 miles.

Comment

• Originally posted by On1wheel01 View Post
      Well here is a pic of the powder coating I did looks killer I think
      Nice.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Washed and waxed the 750 and sanded down some of the road rash that was on the right side so i can prep it for some paint soon

Comment

• Hey, does anyone have a picture of their early 90's Kat without a front fender up front? Want to see what it would look like without removing it...

Comment

• "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• I love you! lol thanks. Do you have any from the front?

Comment

• Can't move it. I don't have the rear wheel on. waiting for 7th gear parts. I can say it doesn't look appealing. looks even worst when no fender and just the fork brace on. It probably wouldn't look bad if there were a smaller thinner fender just covering the top of the wheel.
                Last edited by 92xjunker; 05-19-2013, 01:23 PM.
                "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                spammer police
                USAF veteran

Comment

• Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
                  Can't move it. I don't have the rear wheel on. waiting for 7th gear parts. I can say it doesn't look appealing. looks even worst when no fender and just the fork brace on. It probably wouldn't look bad if there were a smaller thinner fender just covering the top of the wheel.
                  7th gear parts?

Comment

• Originally posted by .408cheytac View Post
                    7th gear parts?
                    Their new sprocket hub?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Yes and a custom fork brace
                      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                      spammer police
                      USAF veteran

Comment

• Oil change, installed new metal oil filter, preped belly pan for paint, painted the handlebar/fork cover. So far so good
                        Tyberious Rasputen Von-rotten Shagnasty
                        True story

Comment

• Looked at the Kat, looked outside at the rain, got in the car sad.

Comment

• Rode it with the wife and have it up for sale!

Attached Files

Comment

• Well, I finished getting the 7" old GS headlight on it, did whe wheel-striping, completely rebuilt the rear with an RF900 rear shock,and finished sanding and painting the rear fairings and front fender semi-gloss Black.

Oh, and got some new shoes on her, too......LOVE it!!!

Yes., you can clearly see the yellow 12 ga. wire for the relay mod running to the battery,.....just too darn lazy to wrap it in the harness........yet. LOL
                              Last edited by XXWoodmanXX; 05-19-2013, 10:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                              1991 Kat 600 Fightered
                              2001 SV650 Naked
                              2011 Roketa 150 Scooter

Comment

• Got it started for the first time since last year. Didnt do anything to the engine but the you guys know how things can happen... Few bugs to work out, but it still sounds great with the yoshi.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X