• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wax polished it and then... polished it again

Engelskmannen.
    Carpe Jugulum...
    1994 GSX1100F

Please check out my re-build thread: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128660

Comment

• Didn't ride today do to down pour but should be riding by Sunday weather permitting ...

Comment

• Got my first tour since the rebuild coming up on Sunday with some mates... Better slap some more wax polish on

Engelskmannen.
        Carpe Jugulum...
        1994 GSX1100F

Please check out my re-build thread: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128660

Comment

• Fired up that Kat and rode into work!
          "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
          1 Corinthians 10:31
          sigpic

Comment

• Just scored a complete lower cowl on ebay for $80 shipped (bike didnt come with them)
            http://www.ebay.com/itm/400476840362...84.m1423.l2649

Comment

• Disassembled carbs

Took apart my carbs. Going to let them soak for a bit. Need to get to the parts store to pick up a few things. Slowly but surely.

Cheer, canuk_guy

Comment

• Tail Conversion

Today I took off my tail and put the 2001 gsxr tail on the frame just to see what this is going to look like!
                Attached Files

Comment

• changed me breaks. front and back of course.... installed new blinkers. yay!!! need to bleed the breaks and put some new break fluid tommorow. then start to prep the paint job.

Comment

• Originally posted by JADEKAT99 View Post
                    Today I took off my tail and put the 2001 gsxr tail on the frame just to see what this is going to look like!
                    Looks real nice man.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Went for a little ride and started sanding the plastics still deciding on what color to paint....

Comment

• I'm hoping I'll be able to go out today (rain) and pull out some parts so that I can begin my rebuild.

Comment

• Crashed into a freeway wall!!

I was coming down a freeway offramp and some cager decided to pass me on a single lane ramp. I kept the bike upright slammed into the concrete K Rail. My leg took the brunt of the impact. The idiot did not even stop. Maybe time to move on from my Beast. FJR1300 on the horizon.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Topped off the oil, talked to Corbin about my sutom seat thats on order and bought a Two Bros M5 "black series" slip on exhaust on ebay. Today was a good day.

Originally posted by Ssennett View Post
                            I was coming down a freeway offramp and some cager decided to pass me on a single lane ramp. I kept the bike upright slammed into the concrete K Rail. My leg took the brunt of the impact. The idiot did not even stop. Maybe time to move on from my Beast. FJR1300 on the horizon.
                            Damn dude! Hope your leg is OK. A hot blond girl I work with (big company, never met her before) slammed on the brakes to make an illegal left turn into the parking lot in front of me today (instead of driving another 200 feet and making a legal u-turn like we all do). I nearly went over the handle bars trying to stop in time. I revved my engine and she turned on her turn signal when she was already in the driveway. I made the legal uturn, parked my bike, and stopped her before she got in the building. I told her she almost put me in her front seat slamming on her brakes before making the illegal turn. She shrugged, mumbled "sorry" and never stopped walking.
                            Last edited by SDGuero; 05-10-2013, 02:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Installed new oil cooler, right oil line, fabricated lower cowls to mount my bike properly, and fixed the wobbly headlight. It was a good day even-though I got rained on the last hour or so.

Comment

• m.youtube.com/watch?v=8AgG4twAF94

Comment

Working...
                                X