No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put the fairings back on that I just painted, went and picked up all new bearings i ordered for the wheels after having them powdercoated..

Comment

• Today, I've checked the tracking info for the latest part I've ordered. That was cool.

Comment

• Corbin seat posted in the pics section

Comment

• I decided I'm not spending anymore money on her, besides maintanance and mechanical issues. I've decided on my next bike and the Kat will stay for some cicuit fun after that.
          Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

• Just looked at pics of the Kat today due to it raining here...
            "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
            1 Corinthians 10:31
            sigpic

Comment

• Okay, last night, after I checked tracking, I ordered some more parts for the Kat. I checked the tracking today for the previous parts, and they should be waiting at home. TechSpec sheets for the Kat, and a used 2nd gen transmission set for the ex500. Yeehaw. Maybe if the yard isn't too muddy, I could get the ninja to my second garage to work on it in there where there's plenty of room.

Comment

• started wrapping her into metallic black
                so far so good
                sigpic

Comment

• Opened up a few packages that just arrived. Got some new rear LED turn signals and resistor, a real nice post 4 into 1 header, and put the new sticker on the lisc plate. Going with a post exhaust on my pre, have the oil pan and pickup already and set. Gonna scour the net for dealio on a delkevic midpipe and can. Battery is charging!

Comment

• picked up my new rims and tires got them used but the tires are like brand new about 50 miles on them .for 150. I thought that was a good deal.and the rims are pearllesint. purple blue green
                    YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

• got air filter in today, now waiting on new needles and jets to show up.

Comment

• changed oil, oil filter, air filter, front pads and rotors, rear sprocket, rear brake pads and rotor, spark plugs. this weekend front sprocket and chain.
                        2002 750 Kat
                        2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
                        2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
                        2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
                        1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
                        2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

• striped the tank for paint, installed 1 1/8 bars and tried to get my horn to work right.
                          2005 Gsx600f- My baby
                          1989 Gsx600f - My hell raiser
                          Some times I take off one side of the fairings and ride around pretending I'm two face

Comment

• put the factory 4-2 exhaust on since the previous owner had some hack job going on, different bolt on every pipe, Sounds and looks way better now.

Comment

• Stripped the plastics off, set the valves, pulled carbs.

Scott

Comment

• I syncronized my carbs today. Throttle response is much better now
                                89 gsx 750f with 600 tail and 1127 r engine and other mods http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130021&page=1

Comment

Working...
                                X