No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stripped down my parts bike and swapped the tail light cover,and tore off the gauges headlight and the mount .the gauges are crap and so isn't the mount bike was laid down before I got it .gonna put the other set off the parts bike on tommrow
    YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

• rode 130 miles, then came home and filled the clip-ons with lead weights and expanding foam. also ordered heavier bar ends. a little too much vibration, which a good synch will probably help as well, once my carbtune gets here (hopefully tomorrow)
      previous rides
      06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
      next ride - another kat

Comment

• Ordered a plate to put my inspection sticker on (instead of my front fork) and a set of T-Rex Racing frame sliders.

Comment

• I put like 5 miles on my bike this weekend avoid snow patches, it was a whopping 32 degrees on saturday!

Comment

• went and talked to her .told her soon we can be together.rubbed her grips(just the way she likes it ) and shut the light off and left
            YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

• sold the engine in it

Comment

• Will be doing a clutch revision today, and hopefully find out and fix what causes these engine vibrations.
                Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

• Bought it a new front tire!!
                  MelWain

Comment

• orderd new o rings from kr's personnel carb god.and orderd those stupid rubbers for the pilot jets off partzilla

Comment

• Changing out fork seals, trying to repair cracked fairings and prep for paint(laid it down last season).

Comment

• I do not always make a fork brace, but when I do, I prefer a hacksaw (and drill press, and a file, and 1/2" aluminium")

Comment

• Currently doing the mesh mod, and going to jb weld a crack in a fairing. Also got a spare seat in the mail today which I unuplosterd and am going to do a seat reduction to see which I like better

Comment

• removed rims so I can get the new rubber mounted, picked up oil, oil filter, air filter, new spark plugs, front and rear pads, new bearings and seals for rims, new chain and sprockets, new brake and clutch leavers.
                            2002 750 Kat
                            2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
                            2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
                            2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
                            1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
                            2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

• I dropped mine No serious damage other than pride. Wasn't riding, just went to back it into its spot, lifted it up off the kickstand, while trying to flip the stand up the weight just got away from me.... and down she went I managed to keep it falling slowly, just kinda laid it over Put a gash in the new primer job on the tank
                              92' 600- Bought 4th of July 2012

"Out for my own, Out to be free... One with my mind, they just can't see... No need to hear things that they say... Life's for my own to live my own way!!" Metallica- Escape

Comment

• Installed T-Rex sliders and a new gel battery.

Comment

Working...
                                X