X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dorkduf7 View Post
    i know this isnt kat related but me and my brother in-law bought a 03 ninja 500 for 300$, and in three days we went through all the fluids, brakes discs pads, fluid, changed oil, flushed brake fluid, cleaned carbs, put carbs back in the right way, repainted discs, radiator, repaired heatlight and front faring. and got it running again with the exception of not getting fuel to the carbs, may be a vacuum issue. but were pretty proud of ourselves,
    Sounds like a good project to me!

Comment

• Yesterday, I installed a Factory Pro shift kit, Fumoto valve, Napa oil filter, and fresh Mobile 1 4t oil. The bike has never run better!

Today, I am off to the North Ga mountains to hit the Suches loop with Kat Toy.
      Solve two of the worlds problems: Feed the homeless to the hungry.

Comment

• Went and powder coated the rims .........
        Attached Files

Comment

• Watched the snow falling on it through the window

Sent from my anti iphone thingy using Board Express

Comment

• Installed a front tire on my 06' 750 and replaced my beat up D&D exhaust with a
            Delkevic 14" on my 05' 600.

Comment

• i just now got to work on the poor thing. welded up the stretched swingarm grinded it down and made it look nice. bought some 03 tail fairings so now just a waiting game for thos to come in, also got new break and clutch levers just need to get a clutch mount and adjuster for it and it will b ready to ride. even tho its like 10 degrees here bt felt like -3 outside
              think yall can catch me now

Comment

• I rode my Kat around today. Did grocery shopping with the saddlebags. Went to the gym with stuff in the tank bag. It was nice. Probably only down to 40 by the time I left the gym.

Comment

• Replaced the clutch friction plates, clutch springs, oil filter, clutch side gasket, and new oil.

Sent from my phone

Comment

• Finished rebuilding the carbs, replaced the choke cable, found the electrical issue that put hubby's kat on the side of the road.

Comment

• Started rubbing down the frame ready for its' respray, what a s****y job...

Engelskmannen.
                      Carpe Jugulum...
                      1994 GSX1100F

Please check out my re-build thread: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128660

Comment

• Taking my gsxr 750 fork apart for paint and new sealers, and rubbing and painting my exhaust system black is what i will do today on my 89 -750f projekt
                        89 gsx 750f with 600 tail and 1127 r engine and other mods http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130021&page=1

Comment

• plugged in the battery tender. After 8" of snow and still coming down it might be a few weeks before I get out again
                          98 GSX750F
                          95 Honda VT600 vlx
                          08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

• Last week I refitted my front forks after another trip to my local garage to get the fork seals, bushings etc., changed for Suzuki ones. Everything was okay until I used a borrowed (very old torque wrench) and like a fool I accidentally over tightened the axel nut enough to strip the threads! Fitted a spindle off fleabay, bought myself a torque wrench and got it all back together - 50 mile trip later I've satisfied my withdrawal symptoms from lack-of-katana-riding!
                            I don't know what I want but I know how to get it.

Comment

• New battery

It had been about three weeks due to winter since my last ride. Tried to start her last Friday 2/2/13. Would not start. Charged the battery still no go. Used power start from charger and she got going. Took her for a 10 minute ride. Tried another ride Saturday and she would not start. Again used the power start and got her going. Took a nice hour ride at 25 degrees and filled her up. She did start after fueling but battery seemed week. Put a new battery in last night. Started right up today and lights, fan everything much stronger and brighter. Took another chilly ride today in the smog/fog and 19 degrees.

Come on spring!
                              2002 GSX 600F

Comment

• I mounted new rear LED turn signals and started drawing up mounting ideas for changing out my stock mirrors. Still have my tl1000s mirrors so gonna try fitting them on.

Comment

Working...
                                X