No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2000 Katana 750 is in the garage. Plastics removed. Oil changed, new filter, replace broken shift lever, battery removed, carbs drained. Next will be a good carb cleaning and syncronizing. Minnesota and winter will be here soon. Time for winter time PM. Next will be shopping for a good winter time motorcycle entertainment book. Any suggestions?
    Jim; 2001 Kat 600 totalled - 2011, 2000 Katana 750 - sold 2013, - Currently riding a 2002 Yamaha FZ1 - - Next bike to be determined.

Comment

• Originally posted by Million$ View Post
      Cool. After I get my swingarm stretched, Im just gonna take mine to the local exhaust shop. I'm gonna use the yoshi pipe I already have.
      Ya im building everything my self swingarm exhaust pod holders i though about a turbo bt i like the full exhaust and the way mine sounds i cut the can way way short o dont for get to put a heat sheld so the passenger dont burn there a$$ lol
      think yall can catch me now

Comment

• Just ordered a set of rear replacement pegs...(right passenger broke off in a fall over). So i got it all on ebay for $29 shipped.
        "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time!" - Tolstoy

Comment

• Mine turned over 21k miles! Going for a ride with the buds tomorrow, might be the last nice day in N.E Ohio........... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Comment

• nice

that looks great looks like new from factory i hope to be riding soon if i can ever figure out whats wrong with it

Comment

• Rode 120 miles of interstate.. Drove through a fresh gut pile.

Comment

• Got the new tail in today! Check build thread for pics..
                Disclaimer: If what I say seems condescending to you, it's probably not. I don't know (or care) if someone already knows something I'm saying, because for every person that does know, 100 lurkers may not. No offense is intended, but feel free to take it.

2001 Katana 750 'fighter build in progress

Comment

• Originally posted by markskater View Post
                  Rode 120 miles of interstate.. Drove through a fresh gut pile.
                  Yummee!
                  Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                  HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Fork Seals! Found stripped bolts left and right waiting for replacements
                    92' 600- Bought 4th of July 2012

"Out for my own, Out to be free... One with my mind, they just can't see... No need to hear things that they say... Life's for my own to live my own way!!" Metallica- Escape

Comment

• Rode for about 50 miles. Got her home for a weekly dose of PJ1 chain lube. Looking forward a good long run today through the San Bernardino mountains.

Comment

• here it is, I put another coat of paint on my KatBusa rear wheel, Phil's bike is running as of yesterday after noon. I am planning on getting back out there today.
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• 2 weeks ago...oil change and new air filter..today....rewired my old headlamp back in. Trouble shot my electronic issues...all is good now.I have my hi beam and lo beam where they should be in the series with the switch.

Comment

• Friday - took rear tire off and had new put on.
                            Sat - replacement passenger footpeg came in mail, put that on.
                            back to 100% now..... just in time for hurricane.
                            Yay.
                            "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time!" - Tolstoy

Comment

• Took it for a cold blooded ride this morning since my car is down... man, that was cold. But I still didn't slow down.

It hates running at all for about the first half a mile until it's done with the smoker's cough, then it peps right up and gets in step with life.

Couple rolling burnouts and such, just fun stuff on the way here.
                              Disclaimer: If what I say seems condescending to you, it's probably not. I don't know (or care) if someone already knows something I'm saying, because for every person that does know, 100 lurkers may not. No offense is intended, but feel free to take it.

2001 Katana 750 'fighter build in progress

Comment

• Wheeled it out of the parents garage where its been stored for 12 yrs, gave it a wash and loaded it onto the trailer for the long drive home. Also couldn't believe it when I looked in the fuel tank, spotless, no rust at all.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X