What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered a Freeway blaster (low tone) horn

Comment

• Did the Yamaha R6S throttle mod last night and rode to work this morning. Definite change in throttle responsiveness. Took a little getting used to but worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lanerw View Post
        Ordered a Freeway blaster (low tone) horn

Would highly recommend installing both the high and low thru a relay. Tremendously loud!

Comment

• Attempting to execute a deal for a Buell X1 subframe/tail section...
          Disclaimer: If what I say seems condescending to you, it's probably not. I don't know (or care) if someone already knows something I'm saying, because for every person that does know, 100 lurkers may not. No offense is intended, but feel free to take it.

2001 Katana 750 'fighter build in progress

Comment

• Painted a little bit put the tires back on so i can move it around the shop/shead and got a old swingarm today and going to c if i can extend it 10 ins and make sure its safe
            Attached Files
            think yall can catch me now

Comment

• Dumdum21 what exhaust is that? I've been den thinking of doing a about under tail exhaust with my Yoshi can.
              sigpic

Comment

1. Did a full service,
                2. Changed stock horn to this louder Stebel http://www.stebel.it/stebel2012/products.asp?IDserie=2&uso=1&IDprodotto=8&tipologi a=moto
                3. Tried to mount my new Delkevic slip on but need a gasket so next week http://www.ebay.com/itm/Delkevic-14-...&forceRpt=true
                4. Put a Ventura Sport Rack on http://www.ventura-bike.com/products/sportrack.aspx

Comment

• Sat on it for 505 kms (about 310 miles).

Comment

• Changed the sprockets and chain. Definitely needed it.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Do you have pictures of the sport rack on the bike.

Comment

• painted mine a little bit, still have to do the forks and getting gold rims tomorrow.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Just thinking take the bike out and then wash the grungy thing or go weekend fishing at the lake.....hmmmmmm, what to do, what to do.
                          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                          spammer police
                          USAF veteran
                          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• I am thinking go riding a lil bit then hooters to watch some game and eat some chic wings

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackTeacher_AP View Post
                              painted mine a little bit, still have to do the forks and getting gold rims tomorrow.
                              i like the stripe design
                              sigpic

Comment

• Rode 2up for the first time. Not too far, only 35miles, but it was good to get the feel of a heavy loaded bike. Had an experienced passenger so that made it easier for me.
                                Thinking about front and rear suspension upgrade. Would love a fork with adjustable settings if possible (inward and outward damping, not just spring preload), but replacing the inner parts with Öhlins parts would be nice to start with.
                                Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

Working...
                                X