X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snapp600 View Post
    tested out my vulcan riding pants and new tank bag in the rain on the way home from work. Pants are pretty much bone dry, top half... could def use a rain jacket.. Also listened to my newly trimmed down vanc and hines slip on. No mistaking me in the lane next to you. A little louder than i truely like but ehh... sounds sweet!

How do you like the mirrors? thinking of those myself just not sure how well they would go with the full fairing look.
    Bar ends look great with full fairings if you like the MotoGP look of not having huge stalk mirrors sticking off your sides. They also cut down on wind noise, as they're tucked closer to body work, usually. Not that you can tell the wind noise thing, really, unless you have an aero helmet that's designed to limit wind noise at your head.
    Disclaimer: If what I say seems condescending to you, it's probably not. I don't know (or care) if someone already knows something I'm saying, because for every person that does know, 100 lurkers may not. No offense is intended, but feel free to take it.

2001 Katana 750 'fighter build in progress

Comment

• Eh had a nice relaxing day and rode around for 100 miles and now I have to ride home. Good times

Comment

• pulled my valve cover off and found that the shop who did the valve adjustment left a couple grommets off which explains a few oil leaks and found them stacked on a different bolt. repaired a few cracks in my fairings.

Comment

• Had a mid pipe made, installed my Devil can.
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran
          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• Finally got that dang blasted center stand on!!!

Comment

• Made a deal for both a 1st gen Busa front end, as well as a TLS front end, both needing new fork seals. Time will tell which one goes on the Kat and which one gets oiled and stored until another worthy project comes along.

Unfortunately, I need a wheel/rotors for /both/ front ends. Dern it.
              Disclaimer: If what I say seems condescending to you, it's probably not. I don't know (or care) if someone already knows something I'm saying, because for every person that does know, 100 lurkers may not. No offense is intended, but feel free to take it.

2001 Katana 750 'fighter build in progress

Comment

• Broke down my rear tire in hopes that my efforts might be rewarded by the new tire coming today... alas I am still dejected.
                "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

• Plotted as it sits waiting for parts...
                  1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
                  1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
                  Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

• She started popping today so im way to lean. Got to put her to sleep till my jet kit comes in, took of my gas cap to get rekeyed, and an adaptor for a passenger handle mafe and working on getting my speedo finished wired
                    Tyberious Rasputen Von-rotten Shagnasty
                    True story

Comment

• Learned how not to install illumiglo gauges. Pay special attention to the needles. Im such a tard.

Comment

• Originally posted by tacklett1 View Post
                        Learned how not to install illumiglo gauges. Pay special attention to the needles. Im such a tard.

OMG i just peed myself
                        Tyberious Rasputen Von-rotten Shagnasty
                        True story

Comment

• Originally posted by tacklett1 View Post
                          Learned how not to install illumiglo gauges. Pay special attention to the needles. Im such a tard.

Wow your tapping on the pegs before you even take off lol
                          1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
                          1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
                          Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

• Ha, just a lil rookie boo boo. Bet I dont do that one again.

Comment

• Replaced chain and sprockets then did oil change.

Comment

• went to garage and measured the fairings, tank, etc to estimate the amount of vinyl im going to need.

Comment

Working...
                                X