No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjusted my clutch. What a friggin difference! no more trying to pull away at stop signs lol.

Comment

• Well, it was yesterday, but I changed my tires! It was quite an adventure to say the least...
      Extra life.

Comment

• still trolling craigslist looking for a k4-k5 to purchase. Missing riding the Kat though...
        - = Dane = -

"Everybody knows it ain't tricking if you got it"

Comment

• I put the cover on...it's gonna rain
          sigpic"Ya hafta stop to get a drink once in a while" - WalkRunRide.

Comment

• Installed a new-to-me Kat 750 shock on my 03 600. Hardest part was getting the stock bolts loose. Lubed the chain.

Comment

• Well in NC we were in a drought till I bought my bike. Since then its rained like every freaking day since. Farmers should send me some money. Maybe ride bike to work this weekend, I hope.

Comment

• I rode to work and home. Went out with a friend for a milk shake and short ride. I purchased and installed some small round curved blind spot mirrors to improve the view (really like them).

Mike.
                2002 GSX 600F

Comment

• Bought her a new purse today. A 3 pcs Richa tank bag with enforced sides.
                  Took a 55km detour when picking it up.
                  Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

• Rode a first gear wheelie for about 50 feet before I backed off it... Pretty proud of myself right now.
                    Disclaimer: If what I say seems condescending to you, it's probably not. I don't know (or care) if someone already knows something I'm saying, because for every person that does know, 100 lurkers may not. No offense is intended, but feel free to take it.

2001 Katana 750 'fighter build in progress

Comment

• did the relay mod and was blown away by the difference it made!!! fires right up, no stumbling when taking off in 1st, pulled super strong on the on ramp and just plain runs smoother. then my middle son pointed out i have something leaking...ugh.. looks like im doing a valve cover gasket soon.

Comment

• Sorry for drop-in in like this but I have an exhaust question...what year gsxr or any other's headers will fit my 06 Kate 600 for more power

Comment

• Put air in the rear tire after finding her almost ready to tip over becasue I got a flat and was on the side stand. Time to order new tires....
                          "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

• ordered new chain and sprockets for patskat

Comment

• washed and waxed it after she got dirty the other day when i got trapped in the rain

Comment

• this was yesterday and today but bought a parts kat and swaped complete front end and swing arm and rear assembly, parts bike had a corbin seat and really nice plastics thew same color so my bike really looks nice now, and rides 100% better

Comment

Working...
                                X